Chapter 27: Jealous Natsumi

At this moment, Nino Nakano, who was hiding in the corner, happened to hear everything. From the conversation between the two, she learned some very important information.

First of all, it turned out that Yumiko Miura liked Shido. As for the reason why, they didn't mention it just now, so she couldn't know.

For Nino, unlike her sister Itsuki, Yumiko Miura was a serious love rival!

In Nino's point of view, Shido should end up with either Itsuki or her. It was definitely not Yumiko Miura's place to step in!

Nino could accept Itsuki being with Shido, and she could let it go for the sake of her sister. But, if Yumiko Miura wanted to snatch Shido from them, she would be sure to give her hell!

At this time, Nakano had already regarded Yumiko Miura as the number one enemy, and she decided, no matter what it might take, she would defeat Yumiko Miura first!

At the same time, Nino was also thinking about the results of the psychological test just now. She summarized what Fumino Furuhashi just said: It doesn't matter what the hair color is, or the height in general. As long as the girl is cute, Shido is okay with it.

Nino nodded affirmatively. She felt that both herself and Itsuki met such conditions perfectly, which meant that their chances were still great!

Nino gritted her teeth. Although she hadn't been able to determine her sister's true intentions, she still didn't want Yumiko to succeed first. It seems that she has to do something since Yuiko was so proactive ...

And Shido, who was still in the classroom at this time, naturally did not know the result of the psychological test just now, but he did not care. He did not think about the psychological test just now, after all, it was just a trivial matter for him. .

But if Shido knew the results of the test, he would definitely be tempted to say: This is indeed very accurate!

Because the Spirits he liked really had many hair colors: Red, yellow, orange, blue, green, purple, etc. It could be said that they occupied all the colors of the rainbow.

The heights of the Spirits were indeed in the range of 144-165cm, and they were all very cute. More importantly, these Spirits liked Shido too!

So, to some extent, the psychological test was indeed quite powerful.

Shido chuckled slightly, seeing that the break was almost over and no one would bother him anymore, he took out the textbook, ready to study, and continued to pretend to be a good student...

According to the class schedule, he knew that the next subject would be mathematics, and it was Shido's favorite subject. Of course, in order to keep a low profile, his math scores were just as mediocre as other subjects.

Shido slowly opened the mathematics textbook, looking at the simpler high school math problems. When he was about to do the problem, he suddenly saw something:

A piece of white paper sandwiched in his textbook. Someone drew something with a pencil on the white paper. It could be clearly seen that there were four beautiful girls drawn on it.

Taking a closer look, Shido quickly guessed the identities of the four girls. They were Mai Sakurajima, Utaha Kasumigaoka, Yumiko Miura, and Fumino Furuhashi. The drawings were quite good, both expression and postures were perfect.

Naturally, he didn't draw it himself, so why did the four portraits appear?

Shido pondered for a while, and he suddenly realized that these four girls had actively spoken to him this morning...

He didn't think it was a coincidence. He believed that someone had seen his conversation with these girls, and then drew the faces of these girls and put them in his textbook. It was a warning!

The art style of the drawing was Nia's, but since she was not here, it could only be another Spirit who was also good at drawing. That would be Natsumi.

Although Shido had been Nia's assistant for quite a while, in fact, what he did was only some simple retouching work. His art was not this advanced yet.

But Natsumi was the main assistant of Nia's manga. After a long time, she learned everything from her and it could be seen that the style of Natsumi was getting closer to Nia's. If you don't distinguish carefully, you can't tell the difference between the two!

It was said that Natsumi actually had the skills to make her debut as a mangaka, but due to lack of good stories, she had not made her debut for the time being.

Of course, Shido knew about these things for a long time, and there would be no surprises. What really surprised him was that Natsumi had been following him all this time, and she had seen everything just now!

So the question was: Where is Natsumi hidden...?

Suddenly, Shido thought of something. He gave a wry smile and opened his backpack. As expected...

He saw a very small Natsumi sitting inside, which looked like a precious figure, but this figure could think and even draw.

Natsumi saw that Shido finally found her, and waved at him...

In fact, this morning, Shido felt a little weird: Natsumi was nowhere to be found in the morning, and his backpack was inexplicably heavier. However, he did not connect the two things together. If he thought about it, he would understand everything.

Natsumi drew the portraits of these four girls, obviously trying to warn him. She may be jealous or angry, but in any case, the situation was very bad.

Shido sighed. Normally, he would not talk to other girls so frequently, but today was an exception. These girls just happened to find him, and today Natsumi followed and saw this. ...

"Great job, Shido! There are four beautiful girls talking to you early in the morning!"

Natsumi sneered, gritted her teeth, obviously very angry.

"Uh... it's not like this!"

Shido wanted to explain, but didn't know what to say for a while.

Natsumi did not speak, simply looked at Shido with an expression of "gotcha". She actually did not expect Shido to mess with so many girls in this world!