Episode 5: Part 3

The first song of the cover dance was an easy one, Twice's TT

The first song of the cover dance was an easy one, Twice's TT.  Everyone knew how to dance to that one, being a simple dance to copy.

It started getting a little harder, aespa's Next Level playing next. There was clearly a bit of hesitation, idols staring with wide eyes. Many were still able to pass this one, eyeing others as they danced.

The male idols seemed uneasy, sensing that there were many girl group songs in the mix. Hyunjin and Niki knew most of them, but they both were much better at boy groups.

"Why don't we make this a little harder?" Seungmin suggested, the song changing.

It was EXO's Love Shot, one that most dancers knew. Hyera and Huan were both able to get the basic movements, but it was obvious that they did not know it as well as the others.

"Hyera and Huan, that was a close one!" Yuechun giggled as the music changed again.

The song was Sunmi's Gashina, which everyone knew instantly.

"Isn't this a bit too easy?" Han called out, just as the chorus finished. The MC's exchanged looks before the song changed again.

The moment WannaOne's Energetic played, Huan and Hyera tensed up, not knowing the dance. Haechan, who had been doing pretty well, stopped too, only knowing the basic movements.

"I think we have to eliminate you." Seungkwan called out. "Huan, Hyera, and Haechan, you're out."

"Triple H." Chaeri mumbled, getting a reaction from Mina.

Since the attention was on the other three, Belle and Kanna slipped by, hiding behind the males who knew the choreography perfectly. The two girls let out a deep breath as the song changed, back to the familiar girl group songs.

"Oh? Hyunjin knows this one perfectly." Yeonhee pointed out as NCT 127's Kick It started playing.

"Are you serious? After I got eliminated?" Haechan groaned, throwing his head back. The other NCT Dream members didn't care, ignoring him as they danced along.

Apink's Mr. Chu played, which the younger idols weren't expecting. Niki struggled, doing aegyo and some freestyle dancing to try to make up for it but it didn't go so well. Hyunjin also seemed unfamiliar, a bare skeleton of the moves.

"Niki, amazing dancing but I don't think that's how Mr. Chu goes." Mina says, eliminating the male. The Enhypen members pat Niki's back as he joins them complimenting the maknae of the group.

"Hyunjin, I also think you can do better." Seungmin added, with a pout. "Unfortunately, we have to eliminate you."

Hyunjin nodded his head, silently heading off the stage with his head bowed.

The next song was Monsta X's Shoot Out, which threw a few of the females off. Belle and Jingwen struggled with it, staring at Hyeongjun who knew the choreography perfectly.