Chapter 30: Chaotic Situation

Leaving Shido's backpack without anyone noticing was a very simple task for Natsumi. After all, her Angel "Haniel" was very powerful, and could basically do whatever she wanted.

But where would Natsumi go?

Suddenly, Shido recalled his previous experience. Natsumi pretended to be him and went to school to engage in troubles, molested his classmates, and confessed to his best buddy. Although he quickly resolved it, it still caused some impact.

Now think about it, if Natsumi feels very angry because of those girls, and she may want to use his identity to do something outrageous to stop those girls from approaching him...

It's a high possibility!

Thinking back to the smile of Natsumi just now, it turned out to be some kind of mischievous smile. Maybe at that time, Natsumi had already begun to plan how to make other girls stop talking to him.

Shido gave a wry smile. Naturally, he didn't want to talk to those girls, but he didn't have a good solution. If Natsumi could do it, it would be a good thing for him.

But based on his understanding of Natsumi, the probability that her plan would backfire was 90%, and instead it might let more girls come to him for trouble.

Shido wanted to stop Natsumi, but because she was probably pretending to be him, if two Shido appeared at the same time, it would cause another commotion.

At that time, he would have no way to explain. Should he explain that they were twins?

Therefore, Shido considered for a while, then sighed, and had to let Natsumi toss first. As long as she was happy, and even if something troublesome occurred, he could find a solution.

Thinking about this, Shido sat down and continued to eat the ramen. He had to say that the ramen in the dining hall was still very good, full of flavors and aromas.

And the reason why he chose to eat ramen was mainly because ramen could not be made into bento. So when he had no bento, he wanted to eat ramen, which was very reasonable.

Ok! In fact, he just liked to eat ramen.

(Naruto: Same!)

After eating the ramen, the time was almost up, and Natsumi should be back now!

Shido sighed, knowing it was time to go back to the classroom. He did not know what Natsumi had done, but he would still have to face it anyway, so he had to hope that Natsumi was not too excessive!

"Itsuka-kun..."

"Itsuka-kun!"

A blonde girl yelled twice, but it seemed that Shido did not hear it because he was too worried about the situation in the classroom. Instead, he went further and further.

The blonde girl frowned and lowered her head, looking at the place where Shido was sitting, suddenly her eyes lit up, as if she had found something good...

Shido cautiously returned to the classroom. He glanced left and right a little nervously, and found that the eyes of all the classmates, whether male or female, looked very bizarre. They were no longer ignoring him, but instead, they were surprised as if they learned something new about him.

He knew that something big had happened!

Shido returned to his seat. He looked at Tomoya who was next to him, and was about to talk to him. But, he saw Tomoya take a step back in horror.. ...

Tomoya was avoiding him!?

So, what exactly did Natsumi do? If he knew it, it would be easy to explain, but if he didn't know anything, he wouldn't know how to deal with it.

But there were clues. The people that Natsumi wanted to stop the most were the four girls that talked to Shido earlier. Therefore, she must have messed with Yumiko Miura and Fumino Furuhashi in the class.

Shido nodded secretly. He felt that as long as he carefully observed the two girls, he should be able to roughly guess what happened.

The first was Yumiko. At this time, she was in a daze. She did not respond even when Hayato spoke to her, just nodded occasionally.

Natsumi was powerful enough to make the Queen of the class to show such an expression. Did she pretend to be him and confessed to Hayato, and then was accepted?

Shido couldn't help but have such speculations. He clearly remembered that before successfully sealing Natsumi, she pretended to be him and made a confession with his friend Hiroto Tonomachi...

So Shido glanced at Hayato again and felt his sight. Hayato smiled bitterly, then sighed and shook his head a little helplessly.

Although Hayato's expression was abundant, there was no feeling of embarrassment at all. Therefore, it should not be what he thought, so what did Natsumi do to Yumiko?

Shido couldn't figure it out, so he turned her gaze to Fumino, and saw that Fumino was now looking down with an expression of impossibility, and his hands were still on his chest.

Because she was sitting relatively close, Shido heard what she was whispering, but did not hear clearly, only heard:

"Flat...is...justice..."

Shido seemed to understand this, because he was familiar with the character of Fumino, and knew that she was most concerned about two things, and one of which was her A-cup chest

Natsumi must have satirized her!

Shido knew that Natsumi was very concerned about her figure, and she felt very inferior because of it. So if she laughed at others in this aspect, she would feel very venomous. For Fumino, it must be a very big blow.

Of course, Shido didn't say anything to these girls, first because the agreement with Natsumi just now was still in effect, and second, it was a good thing for him to some extent.

At least, Fumino, who was ridiculed by 'him', would never talk to him again in his life.

Later, during class, Shido was also secretly observing the other people in the class. The boys seemed nothing special except Tomoya, but the girls were all hostile to him. Seeing their eyes, he probably guessed what Natsumi had done.

Except for the useless angel Gabriel, this girl didn't seem to come back after lunch.

Others, like Nino Nakano, Yui Yuigahama, and Umaru-chan, were all looking at him with a very disgusted look. Natsumi must have worked very hard to make them hate him!