Chapter Sixteen

Not long after the parents left as police took them away. I was sitting down on one of the purple chair with a big star on the back. All I did was held my cheek and look at the floor. I haven't looked up at any police people nor Henry. I was traumatized from that shit. All I could think about what those kids, Nick was completely off my mind. Those children had a life they needed to live. Just thinking about it made me sick to the core. I couldn't take it.

  I felt a warm hand on my shoulder as the guy sat on chair next to me. I looked up with my hoodie eyes and saw William with a little smirk across his face. I just looked away, I couldn't BARE to see this monster. That's all he was to me, a god damn monster. His hand brushed the side of my face as he pulled my chair closer to him.

  "Darling are you ok?" His voice sounds normal now..

   "Am I!? Am I ok!? No William am not!" I jumped out of my chair as my body shakes

   "Calm your tone down darling..."

   "CALM DOWN!? THAT IS ALL YOU GOT TO SAY WILLIAM!?" I yelled as tears rolled down face.

  William looked at me with this guilt he had across his face. He pulled me closer to him as I could only wrap my hands around his neck, as my tears fall onto his shoulder. I wanted to say to the officers, but I couldn't. He had kids of his own and I don't think that would be a good idea to call them on him as for his kids; taken away from his care into the 'mother' care. Henry came and sat next to us as his hand was placed on my back. I felt as the world got tighter around me. I understand what pain those parents are going though. The missing and pain of their children.

    He let us out early as the place closed for the rest of the week. Just having that kind of experience after your best friend got shot and passed, that's too much for me. Yesterday the shot-out happened now this. My breathing started to shake badly as I got into the car. I placed my head on the wheel as the silence took over in the car. It was only 04:49P.M. When I looked at the clock. I threw my head back onto the seat and started the car. I drove off...

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

The drive home was something. I couldn't put my mind into anything anymore, it was all foggy. I looked down at my phone as I sat the bowl of popcorn on the glass coffee table and picked my phone up. It was of course William. I sat the phone back down as I continued to watch the tv. I just want to get my mind off of everything. Nothing could get rid of the images that held place.

The parents just wanted to get their child. I just wanted to bring them to their parents, that's all. Is that why he was the way he is? He killed kids but yet he has kids of his own. Will he kill them next or even just do something bad to them? Why is it my problem? My phone rang as I picked it up. It was Willam..

"Hello?"

"Hey Darling, are you alright?"

"No William, I'm really not. First of all, my best friend got shot and then five fucking kids murder!"

"Really love? I should have done better to hide my accent, I guess I did a really bad job. Why didn't you tell on me darling? Hmm?"

"Well.- you said you would of killed me..."

"You really think I would kill you? Oh darling, I would've let you die in my hands. I would let you suffer instead... now be a good person and open the front fucking door, my kids are here.."

My heart dropped as knock was at my door. I guess he wasn't joking around as I stood up from the couch; still in my work uniform. I touched the cold door knob as I turned it and opens it slowly. There they was. William had his hand on Micheal shoulder as for Michael had the foxy mask on his crown. Chris had a black shirt with gray stripes going across his sides. Elizabeth had this strawberry-pink dress on. I moved out of the way as the kids and William came in.

"Mommy, why is the room dark? Why don't you have your lights on?" Chris said as he turned the lights on

"Chris maybe (Y/n) wants them off! Turn them back off!" Elizabeth ran to Chris as they fought

I just shook my head as I felt two pair of hands on my shoulder as I looked up. William looked down at me with is silver hoodie eyes. He looked more tired than usually and a bit drunk. His eyes always got glassy when he started to drink. I find it kinda cute; not. I shouldn't fall for him.

Not for his touch

Not for his kids

Not for his kiss

Not even for that one night.....