《21》

believers with each other; which says: "the believers are but brothers, so make settlement between your brothers. And fear Allah that you may receive mercy (49:10)."

Waqaur went after Juweria who was angry with him. She marched out but bumped to a elderly woman. She quickly apologised and said, " sorry auntie. .. I was in a hurry... i m sorry " she chanting again and agai. The woman nodded and amield at her words.

Waqaur stood behind Juweria. Listening to this 2 women.

" Its alright.. dear... " she said and gathered her shoppers.

Juweria helped her.

" wese ap kha ja rahi h? Shall I drop u auntie?" Juweria asked as she saw the woman shivering not due to cold or scared but due to her weakness. She was too old. May in her 80's.

Woman nodded in no. And said thanks.

" Juweria. .." Waqaur whispered to his wofe to get her little attention to which he just received a glare.

The 3rd person smiled at this cute couple.

" ur husband?" She asked smiling. To which Juweria nodded pouting.

" Asslamulaikum aunty " said Waqaur smiling a bit.

Auntie replied with a smile.

And patted juju's head lovingly saying, " Allah khush rakhe, may he protect u from evil eyes.. " and turned to her way home.

Waqaur sighed. Juweria glared back and said, " why do you always interrupted in between ?!"

To which Waqaur just raised his eyebrow.

" excuse me? Why should not I ? You were talking to a stranger like u know her for ages!" Waqaur said mocking!

Juweria just rolled her eyes and spatted angrily.

" you know what?! Waqaur u also wants others to dance on fingers!.
But I am Juweria... I am not Saad bhai. Or Junaid and neither Zaroon!... i will but that dress for Maha's engagement and u can't stop me!" She said angrily and went back to buy it.

Waqaur just clenched his jaw and fisted his hands. He knew once she decided something she will definitely do it!

He was not letting her buy that dress as it has a backless blouse!

He just rubbed his forehead frustratingly. Dealing with this stubborn woman was easy. Stubborn wife, stubborn husband, stubborn cats.

Here on the other side Saad, Fiza, Zoya and Junaid decided to shopping together. Poor zaroon was left behind. He drove his KTM towards the super mall. But meanwhile received a message from his friend to do a bike racing. To which he can't even deny!
He agreed like he will get a lottery!
And drove to the location.

Fiza was quite as usual. It was Saad who was choosing dress for her. He asked showing her various dresses & this naive girl nodded to each one.

He smiled at her antics and bought 3 dresses that were lavishing.

The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The best of you is the one who is best to his wife, and I am the best of you to my wives.”.

& here Junaid dragged Zoya to men section to help him chose an outfit for his sister's engagement.

After whining, fighting, laughing he finally agreed to buy a particular outfit.

He made her sit on the couch and went towards the change room.

All the room were occupied. He huffed and looking at his watch.

𝑨𝒎𝒂𝒏𝒂𝒕-𝑬-𝒁𝒊𝒊𝒔𝒕 ✔जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें