Flying and the Twins

Wednesday – September 3rd – Hogwarts – 1991 – 7:15 AM

I sighed with a smile on my face and lined up with the other Ravenclaw's on one side while the Hufflepuff's were on the other side, opposite to us. Madam Hooch stood down the middle as she did the explaining speech. I ignored her and waited for people to start saying up to their brooms, as soon as I heard it, I said 'up' and the broom slammed into my hands. I smiled softly as I then watched Tracey, Michael and Terry get their broom's up. I waited until we started flying about without a hitch.

Neville wasn't in my class so no one fell off their brooms and broke their arms. I smiled as I flew around in a circle gracefully as the Muggle-bourns wobbled on theirs and the purebloods bragged with their friends about made up stories of them running from muggles on brooms.

What idiots.

Do I want to be on the Quidditch team? If there is an opportunity to get on the Quidditch team, I'll join by I won't intentionally be looking to show off. If I'm flying with my friends, I'll show them a couple tricks. I could also probably swap a few things like go to the Chamber of Secrets near the end of the year and get the Philosopher Stone during Christmas. I could keep it in my Merlin Vault to be kept safe from Dumbledore or give it to Voldemort. But then again, that would mess up the time line… I should just place it in my Merlin Vault were no one can get it.

"Come down now kiddo's!" I went to the ground and put away my broom. The lesson started coming to its end, it was a fast lesson. I just wanted to get out of here and practice some spells. I put away my broom in the broom shed as the lesson ended and headed off to lunch with a sigh.

It was turning out to be a boring day so far.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Wednesday – September 3rd – Room of Requirements – 1991 – 4:00 PM

I smiled and entered the Room of Requirements. I sat down on one of the multiple chairs in the room I wanted to appear and proceeded to take out my homework.

I'm going to get the Philosopher stone this weekend and send it to Gringotts for safe keeping. I'll need to meet up with Voldemort on Wednesday or Thursday. Thursday would be best so I can tell him about my plan and get him to leave. It would be better to go over a few things during Christmas break if he has left like in my plan.

I nodded to myself and I started on my homework. I looked over to the door when it opened and the others appeared. I put down my quill and waved them over to come start on their homework.

"Let's get this homework out of the way so we can call do some practicing for classes." I said. The others called out and nodded in agreement. We all started on our homework.

FWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGWxxxFWxHPxDMxGW

Wednesday – September 3rd – Room of Requirements – 1991 – 4:18 PM

"Now that that's done, let's practice a few spells. I've got a list of spells we need to check we have down. We have learned these in class these past two days so it's to make sure we have it down so we can move up to the spells were going to do tomorrow. Luckily we don't have Potions tomorrow so we can practice mainly spells and hopefully some Herbology and a few Defense spells, okay?" They all nodded as I brought out a small piece of parchment. "Which subject should we cover first, Charms, Transfiguration or Defense? We are mostly learning creatures in Defense with few spells so I would say to keep that until after Charms and Transfiguration." I said as the others all thought on it before I spoke again. "We are a study group of sorts so we can have a vote. Charms?" I called as Tracey, Michael, Draco and Daphne's hands went up. I nodded.