Water fountain

During Elizabeth's maths class she was called down for questioning. "Hi Beth" principal Himbry said as you opened the door to the office. "Hi principal Himbry, sheriff Burke, officer Dewey" she said sitting down both men giving a nod in response.

"How have you been" Sheriff Burke asked

"Good" she replied "And how's your uncle been, your cousin?"

"There doing fine"

Principle Himpary then said "the police are just going to ask you a few questions, alright?"

Elizabeth nodded in response.

After being questioned Elizabeth walks over to the water fountain the "Gang" as she likes to call them, always eats at.

Elizabeth sat in between Tatum and Randy. Next to Tatum, sat her boyfriend Stu, with his arm draped across her back. On the other side of Stu and Tatum sat Sid and Billy. "Hunt? Why would they ask you if you liked to hunt?" Tatum said looking at Stu with a confused look.

Before Stu could reply Randy cut in "Because their bodies were gutted"

Sidney visibly tensed. Billy seemed to notice this. "Thanks Randy," He said sarcastically with a glare.

"They didn't ask me if I like to hunt." Tatum said, looking at Stu. "Because there's no way a girl could have killed them." "That is so sexist. The killer could easily be female, BASIC INSTINCT!." Tatum fired back.

"That was an ice pick-not exactly the same." Randy pointed out.

"Yeah, Casey and Steve were completely hollowed out. Takes a man to do something like that." Stu said in a weird voice. "Or a man's mentality." Tatum mumbled back to Stu.

"How do you gut someone?" All eyes turned to Sidney.  A serious silence overcame the group but Elizabeth looked at Stu. "Don't" but Stu didn't listen.

"You take a knife and slit from the groin to the sternum." The whole group rolled their eyes at Stu. Elizabeth flicked the back of Stu's head.

"What? She asked." Stu said looking at Elizabeth

"It's called tact, you f*ckrag." Billy said glaring at Stu.

"Sorry." Stu mumbled.

"Hey, Stu? Didn't you used to date Casey?" Stu was taken back, a little off guard. "Yeah, For like two seconds." He said

"Before she dumped him for  Steve." Randy said quickly. Tatum turns to Stu, surprised. "I thought you dumped her for me." "I did. He's full of shit." "And are the police aware you dated the victim?" Randy shot back

"What are you saying? That I killed her or something?" Stu said looking offended. "It would certainly improve your high school Q." "Can we stop talking about them?" Elizabeth said.

"Didnt you date Steve, and then he cheated on you with casey?" Randy looked at Elizabeth as he said it, Billy sat up a bit straighter hearing this. "Yeah I did?" she said confused "wait you think its me now" "Well you certainly would have a good motive" "Shut up, I was with Sid" " Yeah, and Stu was with me last night." Tatum said. "Oooooh...before or after he sliced and diced." Tatum had enough "F*ck you, nut case. Where were you last night?" "Working, thank you." Randy said mockingly.

"Oh at the video store, I thought they fired your sorry ass" "Twice." Randy shot back. "I didn't kill anybody." Stu randomly said "No one's saying you did." Billy said, sitting up. "Thanks Buddy". "Besides, it takes a man to do something like that." Randy mimicked Stu.

"I'm gonna gut your asses in a second, if you two don't shut up" Elizabeth glared at the two. "Did you really put her liver in the mailbox? I heard they found her liver in the mailbox.

Tatum looked at Sidney "Randy, you goon-f*ck, I'm eating here." "Yeah, Randy, she's getting mad. I think you better, liver alone." Stu said, making them all groan while Stu cracked up at his own joke. Sidney shivers, kissing Billy goodbye and walking away.

Elizabeth got up from her seat, hit Stu on the head before walking after Sidney. Failing to notice the pair of eyes that followed her.

A/N
Wattpad logged me out on my laptop and I can't remember the password. Hope you liked this chapter  :)