〖Chapter Nineteen〗

'Four gray gemstones?.... No way....'

He quickly opened his storage and gets the earring he brought from the old lady's store back when he's still at the first town.

He then found the box and closed his storage before showing it to the dragon.

"Isn't this Mercury's earring?" He excitedly spoke that he gulped unconsciously.

Zhyno raised his brow and looked back and forth between the latter and the box.

"Which part of Mercury's blessing says that it's a box?! Are you even listening to me when i say that his blessing is an earring!" He shouted which made Yuriel cover his ears with his hands.

"Geez, i know that alright! What i mean is the thing inside the box!" The latter shouted back.

Th dragon glanced at him and cleared his throat.

"What are you waiting for? Open it." He said in annoyance as the latter sighed. He opened the box, revealing the earring he brought.

Zhyno narrowed his eyes as he looked seriously at the jewelry. It does have the same definition of Mercury's earring but he can't say that it is the real one.

"Hm... Where did you get this, Yuriel?" He asked and Yuriel quickly told him about what happened after he left the forest.

Listening to the young lad's story. Zhyno nodded in understanding as He gazed at the earring again.

"If your instincts are correct then that would save you time....." Zhyno pushed the box on the latter's chest which made Yuriel glanced at him in confusion.

"Wear it and let's see for ourselves if it really is Mercury's blessing." Yuriel nodded obediently.

Slowly taking the earring out of its box. The latter carefully wears it on his left ear.

He was somehow thankful for his sister Ara (The Twelve-eyed spider) who's really into jewels and decided to pierce a hole on each of his ear.

After wearing the earring. Yuriel suddenly felt grey mana surging from the earring as it covers his whole body.

As seconds pass, the mana Slowly went into the latter as if it was acknowledging the body as its own.

And after a few more seconds, the mana finally vanished, leaving a dumbfounded Looking dragon and a confused young lad.

'What just happened? My body feels light somehow...' Yuriel thought as He moved his body as if he's warming up.

While Yuriel was doing his own thing, The dragon finally found himself as he looked at the latter.

'Amazing... So that's the power of a blessing When it is used in that kind of way....' The dragon was amazed by the thought of Seeing how a blessing work in reality as he grins.

"Aren't you a one lucky guy. Already having one of the blessings without even doing anything... Gaia truly loves you ha." Yuriel just shooked his head as he holds onto the earring.

"....But how do i use it?.."

Zhyno, " That's actually a Good question. I also haven't seen how a blessing should be used Aside from Gaia's considering i am already decades old but..... It may be the same as using an artifact...." He calmly said.