Too many OMGs

[Edited]

Myra's POV

OMG! OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!
Okay, that's too many OMGs
.

Shit! I called him by a nickname. Damn it. I didn't give it a second thought. Oh god, what if he was offended, he didn't show it, but what if he was?
Wait! Why am I so bothered about it? I never care about what someone else thinks of me. Why him? Why does he make me flustered? I have met him only twice, in person at least. But damn. He's making me flustered and this can't be good. I am well versed with this feeling.

The school was about to end and I was glad. I can finally go home. My last class was gardening and the kids made a mess. And I had to clean it all by myself.

All I want, it to do was go home and get laid...
...on my bed.
What did you think?

"Myra Ma'am!" Meghna came running to me. Shit, I have one more thing to do before I can go home. Man, I want to cry.
"Yes, baby?" I said silently hoping she came to say goodbye.
"Let's go, let's go! We have to plant flowers!" And I almost cried. I want to sleep!
I internally screamed as we made our way to the back garden. This is what you get for pulling an all-nighter when you have to deal with kids the next day.                                                     

"Uncle Abhi said that he wanted to watch us. I said ok, is it alright with you." She asked as she hopped around.
Right now, I couldn't care less.

Abhiraj was waiting in the back garden. He smiled at Meghna as she ran up to him. Somehow looking at him, drove my fatigue away.

"Baby, wear your apron and gloves," I said to her. My voice was strained.
"Are you okay?" Abhiraj asked.
"I'm fine Raj. Don't worry about me. Looking at this cute bundle of joy chases my fatigue away." I said with a smile, but on the inside, I slapped myself.
YOU STUPID BITCH, YOU CALLED HIM RAJ AGAIN!
Abhiraj didn't say anything but simply smiled. It looked like he was pleased.

I spent the next half an hour or so assisting Meghna in uprooting the previous plants, planting new ones, and watering them. Even Raj helped, he was so clumsy it was cute.

YOU DUMBASS, NOW YOU'RE CALLING HIM RAJ IN YOUR HEAD AS WELL? CUTE? SERIOUSLY? MAN, I'M GOING CRAZY HERE! If my conscience was a person I would have gone deaf from all that yelling.

After it was all done. I was finally free to go home. But I didn't trust myself to drive home. I decided to take an Uber back home.

Sensing my tiredness and maybe my thoughts as well, Raj asked me, "Do you need a ride back home? Looks like you need it." He asked and I didn't have any energy to say no or yes so I simply nodded.

I got on the passenger's seat and fastened my seatbelt. I told him my address and I passed out.
When I opened my eyes, it was morning. Fuck!

__

"Good morning Myra," Raj called out to me as I was about to enter the campus.
"Raj!" I jumped.
"Sorry if I scared you." He gave me a boyish grin and my heart skipped a beat. The hell?
"Um, what happened yesterday after I passed out?" I nervously asked.

"Oh, nothing much," he said, "I carried you to the front door, and knocked on it, with my foot since my hands were occupied, your brother opened the door and I handed you to him."
"He didn't say anything?" I doubt that my brother didn't do anything.
"Oh no he didn't, he simply grabbed me by my collar and was about to punch me but stopped coz I was carrying you." He said.
I hid my face in my palm and muttered a sorry.
God, I'm so embarrassed.
"I'm so sorry for the trouble I caused you," I said apologetically.
"Oh no worries." he flipped me off.
"Now go, you'll be late again." He said and only then did I realise that I would be late again if I didn't rush in.

Karam Chacha was glaring at me. I gave him an apologetic look and rushed him. I heard Raj chuckle behind me. Just great!
What the hell's wrong with me?

____

Well, umm, hope you're enjoying the story so far. Please comment if you have any opinions about the storyline or the characters.

A/N: That's a short-ass chapter. (Look who's talking)