A lazy day

[Edited]

"Where are we going?" I asked.
"To my penthouse." He replied.
"Why there?" I asked I went to his penthouse once when he was sick, but that's a story for another time.
"Because I want to be alone with you." He said and I nodded.
I faintly touched my lips. If Saf hadn't caught us, I wonder what would have happened, Raj looking really out of control then. Maybe he still is?
The thought of us doing something intimate made me excited and anticipate it, but at the same time makes me nervous.
He almost got me railed up today.

"Let's go." When did we reach his penthouse? Was I that deep in thought? Oh god, I hope I wasn't thinking out loud.

"Well, I still have your nightwear and other clothes here." He said as we got into the living room.
"Oh, yeah, I forgot to take them away," I said as I remembered how I spent three nights here.

"Now then shall we continue where we left off?" I felt Raj whisper into my ear and I stiffened as he put his hand on my nearly bare waist. I gasped as he stroked my waist.
He turned me around and kissed me passionately, and I kissed him back with the same passion.
"I want you." He said and today I'll give myself to him.

____

I woke up to the most beautiful sight on earth. My now fiance sleeping cosily on top of me. Not completely, but his face nestled in the crook of my neck.
I smiled as I ran my hands over his silky black hair. He stirred in his sleep and he snuggled closer to me. I chuckled, he's such a cutie, but I can't say it to his face. He doesn't like it when I call him cute.

"Good morning." I sweetly said as I racked my hands through his hair.
"Morning love." He said. Oh my gosh, his morning voice is so sexy.
"You look beautiful." He said as he approached me, but I stopped him. "Morning breath," I mumbled covering my mouth.
"Fuck that." He said as he removed my hand and kissed me.

___

My whole body was aching. How does that guy have so much stamina? We didn't get out of bed until afternoon. Right now, I'm sitting on his bed as I sipped some hot chocolate and he laid his head on my lap and read a book. The book was about self-control.

""He didn't learn a thing about self-control""
my body screamed.

"Does your body still ache babe?" He asked and I pouted, "what do you think?" I kept my empty mug on the nightstand and he rubbed my cheeks.
"I'm sorry babe, but you were too beautiful and I couldn't control myself. Even right now I could barely contain it in my pants."
WHAT DID HE SAYYYYYYYY!!!
Oh my god, I hid my face in my palms and he let out a hearty laugh. He did it on PURPOSE!
When I removed my hands, his face was in front of me, his eyes held a particular emotion, lust. Oh my god, I'm so not going to the company tomorrow.