My Gift

[Edited] 

Abhiraj's POV

"You seem to be in a good mood, sir." My PA said.
"Indeed," I replied taking a seat on my chair and Manik, my PA kept a cup of coffee by my side. He was efficient and that's why I liked him.
"Now, read my schedule for today," I said getting serious. I have been too lenient these days. It's time for old Abhiraj to come back.

_

I made my way to the meeting room. I was disappointed with my hotel's performance in the past few months. I am to release my new project in two months and I can't have my hotel performing poorly. Investors worldwide have their eyes on me.

"You call this a plan?" I slammed the file on the table.
"The minimum wage for our workers has dropped by 1.5 per cent, do you know how huge a difference it makes?" I said looking at the field worker who was giving the presentation.
He was suggested by one of my trusted partners so I trusted him. But he turned out to be a corrupted bastard.
"You're fired, and Kali, you're handling the project and I need a new report by next week no excuses." I walked out of the meeting room. I hate corruption and tackiness.

I entered my office and sat down to do my leftover work. There was a lot to be done, and Saf would be coming over later today to discuss our project.

I'm so excited to reveal this to the world. This would be a revolutionary approach in the world of gaming. The dream of the eight-year-old Abhiraj is finally in the making.

__

I got home to a smiling Myra waiting for me.
"Hey, babe what are you doing here?" She didn't say anything but simply smiled.
And then from somewhere balloons popped and both our families came out from different corners.
"Happy birthday Abhi-
-beta!
-bhaiya
-uncle
-bro"

And so on. Wait today's my birthday. Wow, I forgot that today's that day of the year.
I smiled.
"Thank you so much, guys." I smiled.

_

The evening was well spent, and everyone enjoyed the night. And now Myra and her family were leaving. The rest can go but why Mrya? I was sad, I didn't want to let her go. Should we move in together? I'll ask her about it, but tonight I'm not letting her go. It is my birthday after all.

"Myra!" I said as I grabbed her by the waist and pulled her close. Her sweet scent engulfed me and I was smitten.
"What is it?" She was used to me pulling her like that.
"I want my birthday gift." I kissed her earlobe.
"What gift?" Her voice was shaky. I loved the fact that I had an effect on her.
"My gift." I tapped her waist, which I know she likes and she gasped as I had expected.
"No, Raj," she was trying to get away, but, that wasn't happening today, "hush darling, today's my birthday and I just want my gift," I said as I stroked her again. I knew that would successfully rail her up.
She jumped in my grasp and I grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head aside as I kissed her neck.
"You're not going anywhere," I said and I left her.

I could hear her silent whimpering and I smirked, she really couldn't go anywhere now. She always whimpers when she's too turned on. At first, I got scared that I was too rough, but then I realised, she likes it rough yet gentle and no one can do it better than me.
Not bragging.

"Meghna, jaanu!" I crouched down to my little niece's height and said, "Do you want Mrya Ma'am to stay with us?" She nodded her head.
"If you convince granduncle and grandaunt to let her stay here, I'll let her play with you tomorrow, and increase your allowance." I slipped a five hundred rupee note into her skirt pocket and she ran off.

My niece is smart. I smirked.
Where will you run off to my love? Your parents love Meghna and are weak to her tears.

I took my time to come downstairs. I had leisurely changed into my sweatpants and a black shirt. I played the innocent card when Hritik glared at me. Samaira didn't say anything but gave me a knowing look. Well, I can't hide my tactics from my siblings. Well, leaving Virat aside. He's as dense as ever.
"What happened?" I asked and Meghan ran into my arms. "I want Myra Ma'am to stay with me." She cried. "I want another five hundred if you want me to sleep alone tonight, otherwise you can kiss your wife goodbye." Okay, my niece can be quite scary. I nodded my head and she started to cry louder.
Hritik tried to coax her but in vain. In the end, they allowed Myra to stay the night.
When Shalini offered Myra clothes she politely refused saying she already had some emergency clothes packed in her car trunk.

After everyone left. I turned to Meghna who was cuddling with my fiancee. She gave me a smug look and I knew I needed to give her what she wanted for her to get her hands off my fiancee.
I sighed and handed her a five hundred rupee note and she happily got down from Myra's lap and ran to her room.
Myra stared at me wide-eyed. "You tricked all of us!" She whisper-yelled as we were the only ones in the living room now.
"Yes my love, and now," I leaned towards her, "it's time for me to receive my gift." I tapped on her nose.