Us

[Edited

]Myra's POV.

Raj and I are married.
I have a husband.
A husband who loves me for who I am. Accepts all of me, and is kinda annoying sometimes but it's nothing I can't handle.

Both of us are mostly busy, so we don't get too much time to fight, but we do require a bit of closure from time to time.

We are newlyweds but we sure don't act like one. I believe so, at least.
We take the weekends to spend time with our family and with each other but we end up doing something else.
He says it's my fault, but it's not. I have never once tried to seduce him. How dare he say it's my fault.

Our daily life hasn't changed much as we spend most of our time working, but that doesn't dampen our love for each other.
I know this honeymoon phase won't last for long and that we'd get into fights and have problems. I'm not stupid enough to imagine a picture-perfect life, but I'm happy, and I want us to be happy.

We decided, that if we ever get into a fight, to always apologize the next day, regardless of whoever is at fault. That way we don't have to drag our fights. And fights are a result of lack of communication so we made a rule to not leave any important information from each other.
Be it meeting our ex or whatever. Fights, mostly, are over stupid things.
Like, you don't love me anymore, you don't give me enough attention, you don't listen to me, are you cheating on me? Yadi yadi yada.

"What are you thinking about babe?" Raj came to my side. We were chilling in his bedroom, in the penthouse.
We were watching Netflix today. A day for ourselves.
"Nothing, it just I'm just, like, thinking you know, about us, how we met, what our plans are and stuff," I said as I held his hand.

He grazed his thumb over my ring and said, "I love you." And I pecked him. "I love you more "

The end