Chapter 22

Drac's POV

I'm still with Y/n, watching the moon. Suddenly she spoke.

"The Moon is beautiful isn't it?" She said I smile.

"I love you too" I spoke, which made her look at me confused.

"Huh?" She asked. I giggle.

"You don't know what's the meaning of what you said?" I asked.

"You mean, 'The Moon is beautiful isn't it'?" She asked.

"Yes. 'The Moon is beautiful isn't it' in Japanese. It means 'I love you'." I told.

"Ohh? I didn't know about that." She said and giggle.

I chuckle, "Now you know," I said.

She then cleared her throat and spoke, "The moon is beautiful isn't it? My Prince" she stated, which made me laugh, I then held her hand and pull her closer to me, I place my arm on her shoulder as my other hand was on my pocket. She place her hand on my waist and leaned her head on my shoulder.

"I love you too, my zing" I spoke, while looking at her eyes, she smiled at me. We stared at each other, I glance at her delicious pink lips, I leaned in closer to her, and our lips were inches away, when suddenly...

"Drac!" Frank called.

Y/n and I quickly parted, and act nothing happened.

"Y-yes? Franky?" I said. Frank walks towards us.

"What are you guys doing here? Come on, let's have karaoke!" Frank said.

"O-okay!" I said.

Frank started to walk, I glance at Y/n, she smile nervously, and then she quickly follow Frank, and I giggle. And follow them.

We arrived at a small bar, with our friends no other people just me and the gang.

(The place)

(The place)

Y/n got pulled by Ericka and sat beside the girls, as I went to the boys. Suddenly Griffin offered me a wine.

"Have some drink, pal" Griffin told.

"Uhhh.." I spoke, I saw Y/n in the corner of my eyes staring at me, and I remember what she said, that she likes a man who doesn't drink alcohol. I smile at Griffin as I gently push his hand with a glass of wine.

"No thanks, I'm good" I refused his offer. That made everyone surprise.

"Am I already drunk?" Frank stated.

"Did you just, say... No?" Murray asked in disbelief.

"Uhh.. yeah?" I said.

"Woah, woah, woah, woah, what happened to you man?" Wayne asked.

"Maybe his girlfriend doesn't want him to drink" Max uttered. I smile at him.

"My girl didn't tell me not to drink, she just said that she likes a man who doesn't drink alcohol, and that's why I did what she likes. I want her to like me even more." I commented.

"Wow, brother. Ever since that girl came into your life, you have been changed... A lot" Lydia told.

"I wonder who's the girl?" Amara asked.

Y/n bows down and smiles secretly. That made me smile as well, seeing her like that, makes my heart melt.

"Your in love with someone else? My ship is already..... Ruin?" Ericka asked sadly. That made Y/n to look at her.

"Shut up!" She yelled at her. Ericka suddenly smirk.

"I didn't mention a name," Ericka told. Y/n blushed and was embarrassed she then smack the back of her head.

"Wow!!!!" Ericka yelled in pain. That made everyone laugh.

"Who's the lucky girl? Your Highness" Max asked respectfully.

"I'll tell you guys soon, and Max, please call me by my name, we're friends here. All of us in here." I told Max smiled and nodded.

"Why not now? D-Drac?" Aiden asked stuttering.

"Why stutter, Aiden? There's no need to be afraid of it, I just told you guys we're friends" I uttered as I giggle.

"Y-yeah, it's just that...... Ughh.. never mind" Aiden said.

"About your question, I and my girl and aren't official, I'm a suitor for now, cause she's not yet ready to have a boyfriend. And she told me not to tell everyone until we get together" I stated.

"Lucky girl ey" Amara told.

"What do you think, Y/n?" Max asked. Y/n yelped and blush.

"Uhhh. Y-yeah, she's very lucky to have you. All you have to do now is be patient, and wait till she's ready to be officially yours" she told, and smile. I can't help but smile.

"Are you not jealous, sis?" Ericka teased. And because of that, she earns another smack from her dragon sister. Everyone laughs again.

"Oh yeah! Aiden's girl!" Y/n yelled. Everyone went silent and shocked, especially Aiden. He turns red, and Ericka too.

"Wh-what?" Aiden asked.

"My sister has a crush on you, Aiden" Y/n spilled. Ericka covered Y/n's mouth with her hand.

"No! It was a lie!" Ericka told.

"Ohh.. okay," Aiden said he look sad. This man surely likes Ericka, and Ericka felt the same.

Amara squealed, "Yes!!! Omg! Omg! I support you both!"

"Wow, the bar has so much love," Eunice told. That made Frank make action.

"I'm here for you," Frank said.

Eunice blush and look away.

I giggle. I guess my friends have their zing as well. Murray also like Cleopatra, Wayne looks zing with Wanda, and Griffin over Crystal.

Y/n's POV

Drac made me flustered right now, he made my heart beat faster.

"Hey, Y/n. Have you already thought of a design? For the wedding?" Lydia whispered.

"Yes, I have already planned it all. No need to worry. And I already wrote all the things we need" I told.

"Good! I never regret choosing you to be my wedding coordinator." Lydia told me as she giggle, I giggle too.

"You know what, Y/n. I have an urge that the girl Drac mentioned is you. Am I right?" She asked. I yelped and blush. I look away from her.

"N-no. It wasn't me." I denied. Lydia chuckles.

"Are you sure?" She said as she wiggles her brows.

"Yes!" I told.

"Okay... If you say so" she said, obviously not believing me. I sweat.