Chapter 20: Whose Father?

After the long wait,

Enjoy!

Previously

"W.. Why are you doing this BoBoiBoy?" Gopal shutters as boboiboy finally approaches him.

"Reverse ordered me." A short reply came.

"AND WHY ARE YOU LISTENING TO HIM?"

"He is my master." BoBoiBoy said as he refuses his fire balls.

"Don't! I'm your best friend!!" Gopal horrifies seeing the fire balls.

"I don't know you." BoBoiBoy replied. But for a moment a tinkle of emotion came to his face.

"I am!! I can give you proof!! You like orange juice. You like football. You love pop songs. You hate history. You like studying. S.. see if I don't know you how can I know it all! Please remember BoBoiBoy!"

"I..... Argh... " BoBoiBoy was now transformed to normal and was now holding his head in pain.

"Ahh..." He took out a bottle from his pocket filled with blue serum. He hastily opened it and drinked it hurriedly holding his head. His breathing started to get normal and his emotionless face returned. He faced Gopal again and transformed to Solar.

"NOOOO!!" Gopal screamed.

"Solar Eclipse Bla.... Argh!!!!"

BoBoiBoy shouted and fall unconscious, and dart stuck on his neck injecting a chemical.

Gopal turned to see his saviour.

"Looks like I was a bit late." The person replied eyeing Fang, Ying and Yaya.

.
.
.

Present

0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.0.

''W... who are you!" Gopal yelled as the unfamiliar person came forward eyeing BoBoiBoy with a concerned expression.

"Amato. AKA your friend's cool father." (😅😅I don't even know that why I added the word "cool")

"Huh? FATHER! Whose? Why did I don't know that!!" Gopal dramatically started saying forgetting all the previous fight. "Hey! You are Fang's dad and I never knew!!! Just wait when that porcupine wakes and I'm gonna eat his month's supply of carrot donuts!!" Gopal continued with an evil aurora.

Amato just facepalmed. Where I am stuck? "No. I'm not Fang's father."

Gopal's eyes widened again. "So you are Ying's? Or Yaya's? Ohhh Great curry rice HELP ME!!!"

Does this guy bumped his head anywhere when he was born? Amato thought. "No. Neither's"

Gopal's face horrified. "Y...you aren't mine... A...are you?"

Amato's face dropped. Not in a million times. "No." He pointed towards his hair. "Ring a bell."

Gopal looked confused but then his face dissolved into realization. "Oooh. I know now." Gopal said with a thoughtful expression. "You are our Godmother fairy send to save us all."

Shit. Amato thought. MechaBot deatached himself and rolled into laughter. "Godmother. Pfft. Amato this is.... is... Astounding!! Hahahaha"

Amato just rolled his eyes and walked towards BoBoiBoy. He gently lifted his son's body and removed the needle. He sighed. "This will keep him dormant for two days." He pointed towards the dart. "While we can run a checkup through him. I don't know what Reverse did to him." He lifted BoBoiBoy and stood. "I think your friends need a quick checkup too. Come on stop staring and help! I can't lift four teenagers at a time! And I swear I'll leave you hear considering your weight, if you fainted of shock!" Amato headed to ship carrying BoBoiBoy. Sons first!

Gopal rolled his eyes. He was clearly not happy about his weight remark. He is not fat! Just healthy! And health is a blessing, isn't it? But people wouldn't understand.

.
.
.
.

(Time skip)

The spaceship was moving in the black, empty space. Amato was driving it and Gopal was in deep thoughts.

Few minutes passed and Gopal suddenly shouted. "I know it now! You are BoBoiBoy's father!!!" Gopal started jumping like a child.

Amato sighed again. How much longer I have to spend with him. I don't know how BoBoiBoy survive days with him as his best friend. "Yes. You understood now?"

Gopal proudly huffed his chest. "Yep! I know it was hard and tricky but I never loosed hope. I struggled to find the light in the darkness, water in the fire and found it. Because he who thinks straight always get to the answer." Gopal dramatically said.

Amato rolled his eyes. 3 hours and I'm free!

Done!

Hehehe it was mostly Amato and Gopal talking but I hoped you enjoyed the filler chapter. I was thinking to skip this part and go straight to BoBoiBoy's checkup but I decided to add this.

BTW The bad boy Gentar is here!!!

.
.
.
.

He is so cool!

"THE POWER THAT WILL TERRIFY THE BODY AND WEAKEN THE KNEE! A COMBINATION OF QUAKE AND THUNDERSTORM!!"

I'll kill Monsta if they do any harm to Tok Aba.

Enough for now!!

Bye!!