NINE [M]

4k words of pure smut, brace yourselves..

Yuna's jaw fell slack and her legs buckled underneath, already struggling to keep herself standing on the spot. Only small whimpers were coming out of her as her walls clenched greedily around his fingers. "Faster— please," she breathes out, rolling her hips against the heel of his palm.

Taehyung groaned again, going to bite on her collarbone rather harshly, his fingers picking up the pace, as he added a third. His other hand went under her shirt, cupping her shielded breasts.

She curses loudly, a string of profanities falling from her lips as her back arched so his fingers could reach deeper inside of her. Her head fell back against his shoulder again, this time placing soft kisses against his jaw.

Shuffling was heard again from the other line, "Hello, Yuna? Are you there?"

Yuna shook her head, "Tae, I'm gonna cum.." she warns him, her voice a little louder so Leia could hear her.

Taehyung would chuckle at her words, loud enough for Leia to hear him. Fucking her harder with all three of his fingers, he let one single curse word slip from past his lips, as he felt his pants increasingly tighten. His bottom lip was caught between his teeth, trying his best to stay quiet and let Leia hear Yuna's sweet sounds.

He dug his teeth deep into her collarbones and held himself like that, until the metalic taste of blood triggered his tastebuds. She could feel the pain on her collarbone becoming stronger, but it eventually became bearable with the help of his fingers distracting her.

With Taehyung's growing erection twitching against her lower back, the vivid thought of him replacing his fingers with his cock flooded her mind, eventually bringing her to her long awaited orgasm, a broken sob falling from her lips as her thick white liquid coated his fingers.

Satisfied by his own doings, Taehyung licked the blood off of the bite mark, before pulling away, murmuring, "Good girl."

He pulled his fingers out of her and then into his mouth, undoing his belt with his free hand, as he looked over at her phone to see if Leia was still on the call.

Yuna watched him lick her juices off his fingers with intent eyes, the action strong enough to turn her on even more. She stood there trying catch her breath, her eyes following his line of sight to see if Leia was still on the call, and much to her surprise, she was, and she was still calling out to her.

Taehyung had licked his fingers clean and he grabbed the phone and handed it to her.

"C'mon, show some manners. Tell her you're okay and you're just getting fucked by me. Oh, Might wanna add that you won't be able to come into work tomorrow."

"Are you crazy?" she whispers, in pure disbelief. "I'll say everything but you can't make me say the last bit," she mumbles, rolling her eyes at and taking the phone from him.

"Hi, Leia. Yes, don't worry, I'm perfectly fine..." she pauses for a moment, looking over at Taehyung who seemed beyond amused.

He raise a challenging brow at her, "Someone's a coward. You're acting like she didn't just hear you," he whispers, now stood in front of her and gently lifting her up to sit her down on the edge of the desk. He proceeded to pull his pants down, but chose to leave his underwear on, shielding his erection.

If anyone was going to be the coward, it would have to be him.

His words certainly evoked something in her as she shot him a death glare, beginning to speak again.