Smutty Isa wip

Y'all GASSED my last WIP so imma give y'all some isa stuff I'm working on, I'm actually working on at least 5 or 4 stories for y'all
__________________________________

"Pathetic." I cooed, leaning against the bed and closer to her. She raised an eyebrow, sudden vines pinning me down, raising my ass higher.

I widened my eyes, my confidence faltering. I looked up to her, seeing her off her bed and walking towards me.

"I spoil you too much, you don't even know how to properly use your words around me." She spoke, her voice dripping with venom and no longer softness.

I followed her with my eyes as she got closer, feeling myself get wetter, making me squirm.

Suddenly something sharp pressed against my arm, blood oozing out. I tensed, turning my head and watching the blood slowly drip down my arm.

I suddenly felt hands grab my waist, pressing my ass against something. When I tried opening my mouth to complain, sharp vines wrapped around my mouth, making me wince and whimper.

"Let's see if you're so cocky now, worthless slut." She whispered, making me buck my hips.

My breath hitched as she slid a hand up my skirt, rubbing my clit.

I whimpered, her grinning widely.

"Don't get shy now, make all the noises you want. "

I let out a sharp breath as she shoved a finger inside me, her chuckling as my entire body tensed. "Lets see how long you can last, hermosa."

She sped up instantly, I bucked my hips onto her finger, heavy breaths and whines leaving my lips.

She didn't seem to like my reacting, as she tightened the vines and forced another finger inside.