TEN

Confrontation was something Yuna was not good with, but she knew had to face Leia sooner or later to save her career.

She swiftly left her office without a word, leaving Taehyung in there so she could have a word with Leia. Leia's office wasn't too far from Nara's and when she reached the door, she simply walked right in, with a very visible limp.

Taehyung would also leave her office and go to his own. Kicking the door open, he stepped in and grabbed his coat from his chair, completely ignoring the pile of documents on his desk he was supposed to fill out.

He then stepped out of his office, walking over to Leia's office, but he did not come in. He rest his back onto the wall and listened closely to every word they spoke.

Leia had a far from impressed look on her face, clicking her tongue upon seeing Yuna make herself comfortable on the chair. "Any reason why you're here?" The girl asks, narrowing her eyes at Yuna, knowing full well she had the upper hand right now.

"I'm sure you heard the.. phone call," she starts, shifting uncomfortably in her seat.

"Keep it to yourself, it would be pretty embarrassing for everyone to hear about it," Leia responds, lifting her hand to stop Yuna from speaking. "I got the whole thing on record," she smirks, waving her phone in her hand.

Leia played the recording out loud, the sounds of Yuna's moans and curses filling the room. "Okay that's enough, I don't need to hear a repeat of it," she spits, crossing her arms with a cuff.

"Delete it."

Leia placed the phone down on her desk with a sarcastic chuckle. "I'm not dumb enough to do it without payment," She leans over the desk, towering over Yuna. "Talk to Taehyung for me. Tell him to take me out and I'll delete the recording," she shrugs, sitting down on her seat.

Taehyung blinked a few times, thinking he heard her wrong, but it was Leia they were talking about, so he shouldn't have been shocked at all. He let out a sigh, already feeling uncomfortable with the situation and he could only wonder how Yuna must've felt.

Yuna glared at the girl before speaking. "You want a date with Taehyung? Fine. You can go on a date with him. But I'm warning you, he's not very fond of you so keep that in mind when you're with him."

She stood up and walked over to the door, gripping onto the doorknob tightly. "Once that date with him is done, that recording better be deleted too," she says, opening the door and almost jumping seeing the man himself stood outside.

"You have a date this weekend," is all she tells him, not a single care in her tone as she brushed past him to go back to her office.

Taehyung followed after her, his hands in his coat pockets, as he took off one of his silver rings to fidget with. "It's very nice of you to include me in your plans, but I never agreed to take her out."

"I didn't bring you up. She mentioned you first," she mumbles, stepping into her office once again to collect her things. "Leia knew it was you on the phone, and unless you wanna get fired, I suggest you get straight to planning for that date."

"And what am I meant to do on that date? What if she's... touchy?" He was clearly uncomfortable at the thought. He swallowed loudly, still playing with his ring.

"I don't know, take her out to dinner or something. Someone that obsessed with you will be happy to spend just 5 minutes talking to you. And if she gets touchy, just tell her you're not comfortable."

Yuna throws her coat on and adjusts Taehyung's scarf around her neck before heading for the door.

"If the date is a huge flop, you can come by mine afterwards."