128: Investigation (1)

Chapter 128: Investigation (1)

It was morning, and Rumi has been hugging Neji as they both lay on the bed naked.

"So, you're in a relationship with both your maid and... sister?"

Rumi asked slowly in disbelief, to which Neji shrugged. "Yeaaah, that's about it. Shocking, right?"

"...Your parents know?"

"No, of course not." Neji chuckled nervously. "I don't know what'll happen if they find out."

There fell a silence in the room, a long silence before Rumi tightened her arms around Neji, popping her lips.

"Ugh, I don't care anymore... you're mine, got that? I don't care who else you're seeing, just give me a bit of time and I am fine with it."

She was okay with it as long as he didn't make her feel lonely, while he was playing with other girls. Not like she ever cared about relationships anyway, it was something she never cared to consider at all. So anything is fine with her as long as she gets enough attention.

She wasn't done making her decision last night.

Then the night ended.

Now the decision seemed as if that's what had always been on her mind.

He was just too good for her to even consider someone else. She could never find a man who could match her in battle, so following that logic, she knew no man could match her in the bed either.

Meaning, for her, he was irresistible.

Maybe her quirk really had issues... or was he just that good? Either way, it didn't matter anymore.

"Now, I know you fuck around a lot, and would keep doing that. But only the four of us—me, Momo, your sis and maid—are the... it's strange saying this, but I guess we are the main girls? Kinda like we are four wives and you're one playboy husband." She giggled to herself. "But I want to ask, do you plan to bring more 'wives' here? No need to answer me if you don't wish to."

Neji's eyes met hers as they both stared at each other. At last, Neji nodded. "I do. Truth be told, I already have someone in mind, someone you're very familiar with."

"Who?"

"Ryuko Tatsuma," Neji said softly, causing Rumi's eyes to widen. "She's been on my mind since forever, but I wasn't in a hurry so I didn't actively pursue her. But I believe it's time for me to take her."

"...Why her?" Rumi stared at him.

Neji slowly smiled, grinning. "What else? I just want a dragon waifu."

—★—

A week passed like that and the classes in UA regained their previous cheerful colour.

"Damn, so you can mind control anyone as long as they answer your question?!"

"Yeah...haha."

"Oooh wow, that's so cool!"

Shinso was also getting along with others pretty well now. People actively avoided him, but things changed slowly.

Neji returned to his usual flirting, but he honestly didn't have anyone in the classroom he was interested enough to bring in his harem, so he wasn't pushing too much. Though if he really were to leave school in less than two months, he wanted a taste of Mina's pink skin at least... also, Midnight.

Though he hadn't come across the older woman in a while now.

After classes ended, Neji went to the dungeon with Kurai. He now had limited time on his hands, and currently, only Ryukyu was on his target list. But Ryukyu wasn't willing to meet with him right now.