2.

New York

Bucky

I was currently in my therapists office listening to her go on and on about me and my nightmares as I was telling her I wasn't having any. She then clicked her pen about to write in her notebook. "Really?! You're about to do the notebook thing?" I asked. "Why?" I questioned. "It's passive aggressive" I added. "If you're not going to talk I'll write" She simply said as I sighed. "Alright, Alright" I agreed. "I crossed the names off  the list of my amends yesterday" I started off as she looked at me concerned. "Don't worry I saw your three rules" I reminded as I just looked at her.

 "Don't worry I saw your three rules" I reminded as I just looked at her

"First was senator Atwood he was a hydropon for years. I helped him get into office when I was a winter soldier but after guards disbanded she continued to use use the power that I gave her " I explained as she continued to listen. "So rule number one: you can't do anything illegal" My therapist brought up as I nodded remembering exactly what happened play by play yesterday. "All I did was give some intel to the aid to convict her and I wasn't involved in anything else" I lied.

"Rule number two?" My therapist asked "what was rule number two?" I asked myself. "Nobody gets hurt. It's a big one" She interrupted. "Then why isn't it rule number one?" I asked as she looked at me. "I didn't hurt anybody" I lied. "I promise" I then assured as she nodded. "What about rule number three?" She asked as I looked at her. "The whole point of making amends is to fulfill rule number three" She reminded.

"You know, you're a cynic doc?" I asked sarcastically as we just continued to look at each other. "Of course I completed number three" I assured "I am no longer the winter solider I'm James bucky Barnes" I started off.

"and you're apart of my efforts to make amends" I said with a fake smile

"and you're apart of my efforts to make amends" I said with a fake smile. "So you did it all right but it didn't help with the nightmares?" She asked. "Well like I said I didn't have any" I simply said. "Look" She started off. "One Day you're going to have to open up and understand that some people really do want to help you and that they can be trusted" She explained.

"I trust people" I simply stated "Give me your phone" She said as I took my phone from out my pocket then handed it to her as she looked at it. "You don't even have ten phone numbers on this thing" She expressed as I just sighed and looked away from her. "No" I answered. "And you've been ignoring the texts from Sam" She added as She nodded. "You got to nurture friendships. I am the only person you've called all week. That is so sad " she expressed before tossing me my phone as I caught it with one hand.