Newborn P2 {Vampire AU}

Eeeee Part 2!!! ^_^

Josh's POV

What did I do, what did I do. Squeezing my eyes shut I run my hand through my hair, she must think I'm a monster now. Maybe she should, it wouldn't be wrong. Vampires are monsters aren't they.

Maya's POV

I sit down in my car and take out my phone, I begin searching what could be up with Josh. I know that wasn't him. Black eyes. Uncontrollable behaviour. Hunger. I scrolled through the results until I saw it. Vampire. There's no way...Vampires. Are not. Real. They. Are. Not...It makes so much sense though...No. They aren't

Josh's POV

I wait to hear the sound of Maya's car driving away, but I never do. Getting up, I walk up and look out the window to see Maya sitting in her car, on her phone. Why is she still here...I can almost smell her blood. It's so..intoxicating...I lick my suddenly dry lips as I begin to move towards the door. Placing my hand on the handle I slowly twist it, wanting to savour this new feeling...It's..exciting. Is this what it feels to be a predator?

Maya's POV

I look back at the door of the house to the see the handle slowly turning. It must be Josh, but why is he leaving the house after asking me to leave? I watch as the door slowly creaks open, revealing him with hunched over slightly, I immediately get out the car, worried what was wrong. Any thought of him being a vampire gone as soon as I saw him seemingly in pain. "Josh? Are you ok?" I ask and begin walking towards him only to be stopped when he runs infront of me. I freeze, "How did you...you were there..." I whisper as his hand moves up my face, cupping my cheek in his hand before pushing my hair behind my ears. He takes another step forward bringing us chest to chest as he leans down and I hear him sniff. "You smell so...sweet Gorgeous" He whispered, his nose against the side of my neck again except this time I feel his teeth press down on my skin. I try to back away only for him to trap me with his arms and I feel two things spike my neck alongside his teeth digging in...fangs..."J-Josh" I whimper as I feel him sucking against my skin and I can physically feel myself being drained. I try and push him away only to be held tighter. "P-Please Josh, stop." I try to yell but it only ends up being a pitiful whisper and I continue trying to push him away. He no longer even moves while I try and push him away. After a while my kegs begin to shake, struggling to hold up my weight as my head begins spinning. I feel the teeth leave my neck and I'm met with his eyes before my legs crumble beneath me and I black out.

Josh's POV

I immediately remove myself from her neck as soon as I notice her legs shaking. Pulling me out of my trance I attempt to support her weight, realisation of what I just did hitting me as I look into her bright blue eyes while the look back at me in..fear. I hurt the girl I love, and I could do it again...because I can't control it. When her legs suddenly crumble I catch her and pick her up while her eyes roll to the back of her head. "What have I done..." I whisper, taking in her ghostly white skin which only highlights the blood pouring down her neck from two puncture marks. From my teeth.

--Thanks for reading! This will be continued! I wanted to leave a cliffhanger and I was struggling with what to write next. But I hope you enjoyed and have a great day!--