🕺ooga booga🕺

Contains: kissing and slight lime

George flopped down in front of Dream who laid up against the headboard of his bed. Dream moved his phone to look down at the Brit who smiled up at him. "What's up George."

"Nothing, I'm bored, Sapnap left."

"Well where'd he go?" Dream asked raising a brow, he continued playing on his phone. George shrugged and sat up. He stared at the Blonds face, his eyes darting to every beautiful freckle upon his gorgeous face. What he didn't catch was Dream was now staring at him. "Something catch your eye George?" He said, scaring the Brit. George looked away with a red tint covering his face.

"I- uh- I was just- I zoned out.."

Dream chuckled and shook his head before looking bad down at his phone. "Hey, can we play a game?" Dream asked. George smiled and nodded. Dream smiled back before putting his phone down and reaching over the table snatching a half empty box of pocky. George stared at the box confused.

"I'm confused? How-" "let me explain." Dream stopped him, pulling out a pocky stick. He held it up to George's mouth. George raised a brow. Dream nodded at him. "Go on, open." George slowly opened his mouth to let Dream slip the stick into his mouth. "Alright, so, the game is we both have an end and we bite down but whoever backs away first loses." Dream said placing the box to the side. George's eyes were wide, but he didn't even know.

"Are you down?" Dream asked cocking his head. George nodded. Dream chuckled once more as he grabbed the Brit's waist and pulled him up onto his lap. George's legs on either side of his thighs. George's head fell as he stared down at their position. He couldn't help the blush that engulfed his cheeks. Dream hooked his finger under his chin and lifted his head. He slowly leaned in, his eyes going back and forth from George's eyes to his lips.

"3..."

George was confident, he wasn't going to pull back, he would win. Dream wants him to fail that's why he's doing this, just so he can make fun of him.

"2.."

George was starting to get nervous, very nervous. He's heart beat faster and faster as Dream leaned in more and more.

"1."

Dreams lips connected with the stick. Their eyes locked as they both took turns biting down. George had a mean look on his face, as if challenging Dream. They weren't even an inch apart before the pocky stick broke and Dream backed away cursing. George smiled as he ate the rest of it, moving his hips around. Now, with George moving around on Dreams lap, he grew frustrated and- well..very very turned on.

"Alright alright, that was ok, but now..." Dream said as he pulled another stick out. He held it up between them. "I'm not backing down." He said quietly. George bit down smiling at the blond. Dream did the same. This time, they were really close. They could feel one another's breath against the other, their lips nearly brushing. George's eyes closed and his stomach did flips. Butterflies swirled his stomach.

He pulled back when their lips brushed, turning away. Dream let out a laugh and threw his head back. He moved around saying, "I won!" George bit his lip and let out a quiet whine. Dream stopped, his eyes wide. "Did- you just..."

"Let's go again!"

"I only have one more so..."

"I said, let's do it again."

Dream slipped the pocky into his mouth. "You lean forward this time." He spoke with the stick in his mouth. George bit down keeping his eyes locked on Dreams forest green ones, or so he's been told they were green. His eyes danced around Dreams complexions. As they got closer and closer, neither of them backed away. When their lips touched neither of them moved, as if waiting for one of them to back away first.

"It's your turn georgi-"

George took the last bite, connecting their lips as they fought for the candy. George's hands, out of instinct, ran up into the back of dreams hair as his body arched forward. Both men let out moans and sweet little noises through the kiss. Unfortunately, Dream pulled back, gasping for air. They stared at each other in shock and lust.

"I- I uh-" dream couldn't form any words, all he could think about was how George tasted. Safe to say, he wanted more of it. "That- um..."

"I think I have more Pocky in the k-kitchen if you uh- want to play again?"