chapter 11

When we had gotten back from the boat trip we had packed up all our things and taken turns to shower. He started since he got there first. It was apparently payback from the card games.

When I was finished in the shower I heard a noise from the living room. It sounded like someone was playing the piano. Curiously I sneaked in to the room seeing Charles by a piano that I never really noticed was there earlier. I stood there for a while in the doorway listening to him playing.

-Wow, I didn't know you could play. I said at last, walking closer to him.

-Oh yeah, I never really told you earlier. Can you? he asked.

-No, not really. I wasn't bad when we played in music class at school but I could never play this good. I wish I could though, I said.

-I can always teach you later, he suggested.

-Yeah, sure. I'd love that actually but now play more please. It was so good, I begged.

He glanced back at the piano with a smile and started to move his fingers, pressing the keys. He played a few songs and pieces. He even knew some Coldplay songs as well. Not really surprising though.

I made myself ready for dinner while listening to him playing. It was very soothing, something I could really get used to. Charles had booked us on a restaurant. We were going out to eat pretty early since we barely ate lunch.

His buttoned up white shirt fluttered in the wind while we were walking down the streets. As usual he pointed at places and told stories about them. I liked getting to know him more so it was always nice.

We got to the restaurant and sat down at a table in the corner, away from the other tables. It was nice sitting alone even though we were out on a restaurant to eat. He helped me order again since my French hadn't improved since yesterday.

The food was really good and we had an amazing time like always. We didn't stay for too long at the restaurant since he had other places to show me. For being the second smallest country in the world, it never seemed to run out of places to visit. Maybe that's the thrill with Monaco.

He took me to a small bar weirdly located in the basement of an apartment house. Or well, it looked like an apartment house. I didn't question him and just followed behind. There were not many people there. Maybe that was why he chose it. We sat down at the bar and he ordered us drinks.

-In Bahrain we should wear a disguise or something, so the media won't catch us. I said while sipping on my drink.

-Oh, yeah. I would love to see you in a mustache and a pair of big squared glasses, he said teasingly.

-Then you would have to wear a rainbow coloured wig, I teased back.

-Deal! he said. Actually we should use costumes instead, I've got a banana costume at home.

-A banana costume! Why would you ever use that? I asked while laughing.

-I haven't used it much but why not. It's fun, he said trying to defend himself.

-Well then I gotta be a matching fruit, I said holding in a laugh while imagining us walking down the paddock in costumes.

Usually I don't drink much but Charles and I went kind of crazy. We drank quite a bit and maybe stayed at the bar a little too long. It's hard when we both are competitive and make everything a competition. Especially tonight's shots.

Later we walked back to his place. The strong breeze in our faces were a good thing. We felt more awake than ever. We laughed all the way up to the door of the apartment. He opened it up and we both stumbled in, taking off our shoes and throwing them in the hall.

I felt a hand on my shoulder and Charles turned me around. He put his hands on my cheeks and pushed our faces together. It was a bit messy but since we were pretty drunk I didn't think much of it. I pulled off his white shirt and he pulled off mine. As we backed into the bedroom we started to take it slower. Maybe it was reality hitting us.

He pushed me lightly down on the bed continuing to make out with me. I traced my hands down his spine while he started to kiss on my neck and behind my ears. I felt his fingers on the edge of my pants.

-Do you want to do this? he asked sounding breathy.

-Yes, I quickly answered staring deeply into his eyes keeping eye contact while I unbuttoned my pants.

He followed my movement by taking off his own pants. Then he came back on top of me, kissing me passionately right on my lips. I tried rolling us around to be on top myself. Maybe drinking a lot tonight was a good idea, it gave me more confidence. I sat on top of him while unclasping my bra. I tossed it to the side and started to kiss him on his chest. Tracing the kisses further and further down his body. I could hear his breath getting heavier while I felt his hands on my body. Oh my god.

Charles had rolled back to be on top now, after I had teased him by tugging on his boxers with my teeth. He placed kisses all over my chest leaving small bruised marks. I felt his fingers slowly pulling of my panties while he was breathing heavy against my ear. He then put my hands on his boxers wanting me to take them off. I pulled fast not wanting to wait any longer.

I nodded to him when he quickly gave me a look. He started to thrust into me slowly. Pacing up by every time.

-Oh my god Lex! he said while I moaned his name.

Our voices blend together and filled the room with ecstasy. I curled my toes and gripped my hands around his back while I moaned out his name. We kept going until we both finished. Leaving us both out of breath.

We woke up that next morning tired. We had gone to bed late last night, staying up the most of it. I could still feel the touch of his hands on my body and hear the sound of him calling my name. I have never felt the way he made me feel, ever. In bed but also outside of it.

Charles had just gotten a call on his phone and was standing just outside of the bedroom. It sounded important since he almost shouted while talking. I stayed in bed since I didn't want to disturb him.

When he came back again I saw on his face that something was up.

-What happened? I asked. What did they say?

-It was about the media Lex, they have a picture of us.

---