Chapter 1 Taking the first step intro

I, Ayanokouji Kiyotaka, have finally defeated Tsukishiro, the acting director who was sent by that man to expel me. But this is not the end. Not until I am expelled by that man.

Therefore, I have decided that I should no longer hold back my power. Going all out is the best action for me to take.

The first thing I need to consider is how many White Room students have come. According to Ichika, who herself revealed that she came from the White Room, though she is still someone who is not to be trusted.

After talking about the little things about White Room students from the current generation, I have figured out that there is not just one White Room student who came. That's why I am completely confident that there is still one more White Room student working in the shadows. I can't let my guard down until I figure out who this other White Room student is?

And then there's Nagamo. Because of him, I have been receiving lots of glares since the third year. He wants to have a direct battle with me without holding anything back.

So I have decided to reveal my true abilities to all the classes from this year onwards. Of course, I won't reveal everything at once.

Revealing my abilities comes with its own risks and consequences. I need to choose the right class that won't hold me back.

-- Intro ends here ---