Chapter 33: Loli Copyist

Natsumi, who had figured her resolve out, gritted her teeth, then nodded affirmatively, took the sweater and walked into the fitting room, putting on the clothes Shido chose for her.

"It looks pretty good..."

Natsumi turned around in the mirror. She didn't know if it was because they were chosen by Shido, the clothes felt really good-looking. Even if she had a figure this tiny, she would look very cute...

Cute?

Natsumi was taken aback. This was the first time she had used such words to describe herself!

At this time, Natsumi naturally understood what Shido was thinking. She sighed softly, resisting the feeling of shyness, opened the curtain of the fitting room, looked at the Shido outside, and asked a little nervously:

"Shido, how do I look?"

"Very cute!"

Shido nodded affirmatively. He felt that Natsumi had indeed become cuter, but it seemed that it was not just because of the clothes, but because she had become a little more confident.

It was said that a confident woman was the most beautiful. If Natsumi, who was already very cute, became confident, what kind of charming girl would she be?

Shido wanted to see it, but he also knew that this kind of thing would take time, so he didn't say anything but a few words of admiration. He bought the clothes and then prepared to try more...

He did not change the appearance of Natsumi, but tried to match her with clothes that suit her. He believed that this approach could truly make her more confident.

An hour later, the clothes on the entire body of Natsumi were changed by Shido. First of all, the hat. Natsumi was really suitable for wearing hats. The wizard hat in her Astral Dress was very beautiful.

But in daily life, this kind of hat was a bit too exaggerated, so Shido chose a small black beret.

The beret hanging lightly on the top of the head really matched the bright green hair of Natsumi, very beautiful.

As for the clothes, the green and white sweater he just selected, and the pants were a pair of dark blue jeans, giving Natsumi a little boyish feel, and it had a slightly mischievous aura.

Dressed up like this, Natsumi was indeed a lot cuter, and it matched her personality very well. Whether it was Natsumi or Shido, they were very satisfied.

Of course, more importantly, Shido admired the loveliness of Natsumi from time to time along the way, making Natsumi more confident. At this time, Natsumi no longer felt inferior just now, but began to chat with Shido happily.

"Shido Shido, let's go over there!"

Natsumi said briskly, and then ran over without waiting for Shido to answer, because she knew that Shido would definitely not object.

Shido smiled and nodded. He looked up and saw that it was a manga coffee shop. As the name suggested, it was a coffee shop with manga. It was suitable for friends who liked to read manga. Natsumi loved to read comics.

Natsumi took a manga magazine called "Monthly Girl Romance" and looked at it with relish.

Shido was reading Naruto because Tomoya said this morning that the plot was very exciting. He was also a little interested, so he took the opportunity to read it.

Shido knew that different Spirits liked different dating plans: Tohka liked eating desserts together, Mukuro liked being lovey-dovey, and Natsumi...

She liked to be spoiled.

In a way, she was easy to satisfy.

"Shido..."

Natsumi suddenly widened her eyes, as if thinking of something interesting.

"What is it?"

Shido looked at her curiously.

"You said, if I read all the manga in this world, and then I go back to the other world to draw them, wouldn't I be able to make my debut as a mangaka?"

Natsumi's drawing skills were affirmed by Nia Honjo herself. However, to become a mangaka, she would need not only drawing skills, but more importantly, the story.

Sadly, Natsumi couldn't think of any interesting stories, so she never made her debut. But, if she wrote down the manga stories of this world, went back to the original world and drew them, she felt that she could succeed!

Shido felt bizarre: Isn't this just copy and paste?

Because he himself was also copying stories and pasting them, he was not opposed to such behavior. On the contrary, he believed that it would be definitely a good thing to bring interesting stories to readers in his original world...

But before Shido could say anything, Natsumi suddenly changed her mind, and only heard her say:

"It's decided! I want to make my debut in this world!"

"But... you have to come to this world in turn. You can only be here two or three times a month. Do you really have time to draw manga?"

Shido was in favor of it, but now it was a bit questionable.

After all, if it was the world over there, Natsumi would have a lot of time to draw manga. But in this case, she could only be here two or three days a month, and the Spirits in the two worlds could not transport things to each other, so she could only draw in this world. Would there really be enough time to complete the drawing?

"Monthly magazines like this are fine. When Shido can allow us to live here for a longer time, I will consider drawing more..."

Natsumi smiled, pointed to the monthly girl magazine in her hand, and expressed her thoughts.

And the reason she chose to debut in this world was, of course, because of Shido!

Shido wrote light novels in this world, and these Spirits also knew about it. After all, Nia Honjo helped him draw illustrations.

They also knew that the reason why Shido did this was to make money as a daily expense for him and the Spirits.

Therefore, Natsumi also wanted to help him earn some money, and becoming a mangaka was obviously a very suitable way. After all, she herself wanted to be a mangaka and would make money. If her manga could be successful, she could also relieve Shido's burden.

She didn't worry about the subject matter. Since she could copy from this world, she would naturally be able to copy from that world.

Moreover, Natsumi was relatively more familiar with the story from that world, and it would be easier to copy.

It's decided!

I, Natsumi, want to be a loli copyist!