Chapter 39: Natsumi's Departure

"Please give me a glutinous rice dumpling!"

"Please give me..."

Mai Sakurajima yelled several times, but the waiter at the store ignored her. She knew it was due to her condition, but her goal at the beginning was not the store clerk, but Shido that just happened to pass by. .

Because Shido ran faster after school today, Sakurajima Mai did not have time to catch up.

Since she lost Shido, Sakurajima Mai had to repeat her old tricks, wearing some bunny girl suit, and walking around the street.

Maybe there were other people who could see her?

Mai Sakurajima dreamed hopefully, but the reality was cruel. If it was so easy to find, she wouldn't have to pester Shido.

Mai Sakurajima was also a rare beautiful girl herself. She always wanted others to please her, so she didn't need to take the initiative to befriend them. But Shido never wanted to see her at all, so Mai Sakurajima was even more suspicious.

Suddenly, she saw the figure of Shido, and he seemed to be dating another girl, but not the girl from yesterday...

But Mai Sakurajima didn't think much. No matter whether the other party was a serious man or a playboy, it had nothing to do with her. She just wanted to solve her own problems!

Even though Shido didn't want to contact her, he would secretly help her when she was in the most helpless state last time. It proved that he must be a very gentle person. If this happened again, would he lend a helping hand again?

With such thoughts in mind, Mai Sakurajima randomly found a wagashi shop, yelled loudly to make sure that Shido could hear it, and then turned her back, pretending to be anxious... .

However, she yelled for a long time without any response. She secretly turned her head and glanced at it. Where the hell was Shido?

Mai Sakurajima gritted her teeth and had to think of something else!

As for Shido and Natsumi, they had already returned home at this time, and Natsumi immediately ran into the room solely dedicated to the Spirits, not knowing what they were dealing with.

Although this was Shido's house, the Spirits seemed to need a secret space, so Shido set up such a room that he would not enter. There was something inconvenient for them to discuss by themselves.

At this time, Natsumi was in this room and she was writing a diary. Not just any diary, but a diary shared by the Spirits. They would record important things and give them to the next Spirit.

Because today's Spirit and tomorrow's Spirit would have no time to communicate, this diary could let the Spirit who would arrive tomorrow know what happened today.

And today's content was very important. It was about Mai Sakurajima. She wasn't worried about other girls, but she felt that Mai Sakurajima was very dangerous.

Because Mai Sakurajima was in crisis!

For Shido's gentle character, it's easy to help such a girl. Even if it was not his original wish, after receiving his help, the girl would easily fall in love with him, so Natsumi believed that it was necessary to let other Spirits know about this.

She promised not to tell me what happened this morning, but the other Spirits needed to know about Mai Sakurajima. It was her duty to take care of Shido and keep random girls away from him.

After writing the diary, Natsumi took off her clothes, put the rabbit ear doll aside, and put on her Angel Dress before walking out of the living room.

Natsumi put the clothes in the washing machine, and then sat quietly beside Shido, quietly enjoying the moment of the two being alone.

"Natsumi, do you want Kotori to choose more clothes for you..."

Shido said softly.

"No!"

Natsumi shook her head.

"Why not?"

Shido asked curiously.

"I..."

Natsumi lowered her head and pulled at her clothes. She liked these clothes very much. She hoped that Shido could choose clothes for her again.

"How about this? I will choose a new set of clothes for you, so will you wear them when you come again next time?"

Shido suggested with a chuckle. When it came to choosing cute clothes, he was still pretty confident.

"It's a deal!"

Natsumi smiled and nodded, so that when she came next time, she would have new clothes to wear again!

"Shido..."

Natsumi said in a deep voice.

"What's wrong?"

Shido frowned, wondering what happened to Natsumi's tone.

Natsumi blushed and hesitated for a while, then plucked up the courage to ask:

"Did you do it with Yuzuru?"

"Puff!"

Shido couldn't help spitting out water. He certainly didn't expect Natsumi to ask this.

"No need to answer. In fact, I overheard Yuzuru and Origami's conversation on an accident, so I knew what happened the last time Yuzuru came."

Natsumi explained slowly, She did not have much expression on her face, so Shido did not know her current mood.

But at this time, he finally understood why Natsumi pretended to be Yuzuru last night: Maybe because of this, she would behave more confidently.

Natsumi gritted her teeth: Even Yuzuru succeeded in sleeping with Shido. She must not fall behind anymore, and hoped that she could overcome the barrier in her heart when she came next time.

Shido didn't know what the other party was thinking. He felt like a father whose child suddenly learned the adult's secret, and he felt a little at a loss for a while.

"Okay, almost time!"

Natsumi chuckled lightly. Unlike the other Spirits, she didn't feel much sadness during departure, because she needed time to change herself.

Next time when she saw Shido again, she would be sure to let the other person see her differently, and then fall madly in love with her!

There was also something about the manga, and she would like to prepare more. In fact, she had a special idea, but she hadn't told Shido yet. She wanted to ask Nia Honjo's opinion first before making a decision.

"Well, get some rest once you get back!"

Shido patted Natsumi's head, and then watched the figure of Natsumi slowly fade, indicating that she had returned to the world over there.