𝐅𝐎𝐑𝐓𝐘 - 𝐄𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓

FLASHBACK TWO

FLASHBACK TWO

IF I wasn't before, I am extremely grateful for Apparition today. 

Reaching the common room of our house was a ride. After ditching the Weasley car at the alley. It ended up disappearing.

Should've just trusted the fact that the car went insane when it ended up in the forbidden forest. I'm still surprised by the fact that we all made it without any severe injuries.

"I'm going to head up to my dorm," Bonnie mumbled as Theodore and Blaise left to grab some honey bread from the scullery. "I need to sleep this night off, goodnight, Eve."

Waving her goodnight as I slid off my thin cardigan. I liked sitting near the fireplace at night in the common room. Something was refreshing about it. Something intriguing about staying up at night.

I liked the night. I like the way my thoughts would unravel. How I had the most uncertain and brightest ideas during the night. The night was uncertain, it held secrets, and memories that stayed alive always.

I preferred night over day. Many people did. I'd rather do everything during the night than the daytime. Mostly why my mother and I would get into arguments was because she hated me staying past twelve, and then that would lead to unnecessary arguments I don't need to think about.

My eyes moved away from Bonnie as I turned around. Malfoy was holding his head as he leaned against the table. It slipped my mind that his arm was bleeding yet he didn't seem to mention it to someone.

"Are you still bleeding?" I asked him as he acknowledged me with subtle movements. Besides the fact that I had a disliking for him. I wouldn't want him bleeding out the rest of the night.

"Why are you always here at times when I am?" He asked as I had myself a second to think. "It's infuriating."

"I don't know," I said as I shrugged my shoulders, "maybe you're down here at times when I feel like coming. Can't always put it on me, can you, Malfoy?"

He shook his head a little as I looked up at him. He had grey eyes. There was this pretty metallic color of grey and it was the prettiest thing I had seen, I will not lie. I had a thing for eyes.

I believe they held the most emotions. I believe they held the answer to everything and you just needed to find it. Eyes were everything beautiful — everything about them was alluring. Whether it was darkness or light.

Darkness was always what I leaned towards.

It felt realistic.

"Just a little," he said, pinching his fingers as he held it up to his eye level. I narrowed my eyes at his movement. He blinked a little slower than usual, he looked paler than usual. "Not much."

I walked over to him with hesitation as I touched his forehead. "You're as cold as ice." I stared at him for a minute longer as I moved his hand. There was fresh blood all over his hand.