➪THIRTY FIVE

I adjust my jacket as I step under the door of the jet, looking off into the large open space

I adjust my jacket as I step under the door of the jet, looking off into the large open space. I haven't been in Georgia in a few months. It feels good to be back here. It's where my mother is from.

Sienna comes trailing after me, moving her braids from her face as she does so. A small giggle escapes her mouth as she wraps her arms around my waist. When I look over at her I can see that she is looking off into the large space as well. I put my hands over hers. "How was your first jet ride?" I ask. Boy is there many to come. I'm a very busy man, always traveling. Things slowed down by surprise when I met Sienna but with new restaurants opening around the states I'll have to move around more often. I sure hope my sweet girl is up for it.

"It was..better than I expected" she says and I give her a small smirk. Was it?

She pulls away from me as Hudson exits the jet and we start to walk down the short amount of stairs. "What was your favorite part?" I ask. When we reach the bottom I pull her into my arms as I wait for her answer, feeling her body against mine. She feels so warm and full.

She hums. "Maybe the part where I slept the entire time" she says and it causes me to chuckle. She did sleep the entire time, wrapped up inside of a small cover.

"Yeah, that seemed like so much fun" I silently exclaim, watching as she smiled a bit more before laying her head against my chest. "Are you ready to go to the apartment? It's a lot like the one back home".

She nods to me before sighing, hugging me a bit tighter before letting me go just as the car arrives. Thomas exits the car and walks to greet me, his hands behind his back which I'm sure are clasped there. "Morning, Mr. Rianchi, Miss Cousy" he says. Sienna gives him a small smile. This is her first time ever meeting him.

I pull the car door open as Thomas and Hudson go to grab our bags from the jet. "Get inside. Are you hungry?".

"No, just ready to shower and put on something else" she says and I nod. I am more than ready for her to do the same, as I am as well. I can't believe she left my apartment with black leggings on. They cling to her body and shows her exact shape, her beautiful legs and ass showing to whoever wants to see it. Only when she lifts her arms over her head though, my shirt is a bit long on her.

I close the door on Sienna's side and walk around to get inside for myself as Hudson and Thomas puts the bags into a separate car. Thomas is my driver and assistant for the Savannah location as Hudson is for the Seattle location. I needed Hudson to be here for Sienna and Thomas here for me. I always have two people on standby. In Seattle it's usually Hudson and Alejandro.

Thomas soon gets into the car and Sienna scoots herself closer to me, keeping her eyes placed against the window. "That is huge" she says.

I raise an eyebrow. "Don't you think that's a bit inappropriate?" I ask, a smirk coating my face. She looks over at me and I can almost read her mind.