꧁ 𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚛𝚝𝚢-𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛: 𝚃𝚑𝚎 𝙻𝚊𝚜𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎 ꧂

Skyler's Outfit for The Decade Dance ⬇️

꧁ 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝙿𝚎𝚛𝚜𝚘𝚗 𝙿𝙾𝚅 ꧂

                        "YOU REALLY THINK BONNIE CAN TAKE ON KLAUS?"
Skyler asked standing out on the porch with her brothers while Elena signed the official deed documents inside, she looked over at her twin as she stands in the space between her brothers, Stefan who leans against the edge of the small brick half-wall, and Damon who leans over it.

"I mean I know she's a Bennet but..."

"She said she could channel enough witches' power to kill him." Skyler raised a brow in disbelief while Damon looked over at his brother with his brows furrowed, "Elijah thought that would work and he was an original, so."

"We just need to find him." Damon commented.

Upstairs in Skyler's bedroom, in her nightstand drawer sat a secret phone known only by the Mikaelsons. Klaus's name lit up the screen.

"Yeah." Stefan agreed, Skyler nodding her own agreement beside him. She didn't really have much to say on the matter, she didn't want their plan to work and more so she knew it wouldn't, so why bother?

Skyler sighed as she turned around and leaned over the wall, "Couldn't she just do one of those witch tracking spell thingies?"

Upstairs, her phone buzzed for a minute before going quiet, showing a new notification for a missed call from Nik on the screen.

"Nope. Not without something that belongs to Klaus." Stefan told them, "Believe me I already asked."

Damon and Stefan sighed as they leaned back against the wall, waiting, thinking.

"Do you think he killed her?"

Stefan and Skyler looked over at their brother in confusion, brows furrowed, "Katherine?" Stefan asked, "Probably." He admitted after a moment.

"God I hope so." Skyler commented despite knowing he hadn't. If Klaus ever kills Katherine, he would send her head wrapped up in a pretty little bow for Skyler.

"It's not like she didn't have it coming." Damon said halfheartedly.

Skyler looked over at them, eyes narrowed due to the sun in her face, she knew despite everything that her brothers still loved Katherine somehow.

"Yeah..." Stefan agreed looking away from Damon as he crossed his arms.

Just then, the front door opened and the lawyer walked out, Elena stood inside by the front door letting the man out.