Zdravo

I wake up the next morning and shot out of bed an straight to the shower. My body felt stiff from sleep, so I stretched under the scolding water. I am trying to remember the dream I was having when it kind of floods back into me. Though, it is not like a normal dream, I can see it still has if it actually happened. There is no haze in my mind was I think about it as I scrub my scalp. 

"Venus are you paying attention?" Mr. Millow's voice brought my attention from his rippling muscles underneath his rolled up sleeves.

"Yes, sir. Every word." I bite my lip. His Adam's apple bopped as he swallowed.

"You should be since you're the only one here." His eyes turned that dark glowing green as he approached my desk. "Read aloud from page 88, baby girl." His hand rested on my collar bone. I begin to tremble through the words as his fingers brush my collar bone.

"Why are you doing this?" I ask him finally looking into those glowing green eyes. A devilish grin appears on his face.

"You're mine, baby."

I wash my body with a soft wash cloth. As I travel across my body, I begin to think about the way Mr. Millow was looking at me yesterday and the same look he gave me in my dream. Lately, I have been noticing that Mr. Millow has been looking at me like he's confused about something, but yesterday was completely different. It was like he realized why he was confused. Maybe he just didn't want to admit how attracted he is to me.

About a couple of weeks ago I was at my locker and I dropped my car keys on the ground. I bent over to pick them up and I heard someone clear their throat behind me. When I stood back up I turned around to find Mr. Millow staring at me with his eyebrows knitted together.

I get out of the shower and immediately go to apply my make up and find an outfit in my closet. I finally pick out some leggings and a loose sweatshirt that hung off my shoulders. I put on a simple black choker and tie my hair up.

I grab my messenger bag and head down stairs. My mom is sitting at the table. Her and I haven't been very close since my dad got his new job and started traveling, and it doesn't help that she's been cheating on him. But I couldn't tell my dad until he came back because she would kill me, at least that's what she said. She's also the meal ticket until he gets back.

I kiss her on the cheek. She looks up and to give me a smile Mona Lisa smile. Love you too Mom. Even when I try to build a relationship she still hates me. My own mother. Even before my dad got this job she was like this, I can't imagine how they got married.

She looks like she about to start yelling, so I rush out the door to my car to go pick up Valery before she can start an argument.

I pull into her driveway and park in record time. There is a car parked in the driveway that I have never seen before. It is probably just one of her siblings, since she has at least five.

I knock on the door, immediately I hear her mom yell to come in. I push the door wide open to announce my arrival like normal.

"It's just me! Where-" I stop in my tracks when I see Mr. Millow standing in Valery's living room.

"Hello Venus." He says in a overly formal voice.

I might faint at the look in his eyes, I hope I'm the only one who has ever seen it.