𝐒𝐡𝐞'𝐬 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐞 𝐍𝐨𝐰 // 𝐓𝐨𝐦 𝐇𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐝

Your age: 4

Summary: You meet Zendaya and immediately take so much of a liking to her that you refuse to leave her side.

Requested By: Kittykat0106

---

You were not really a very clingy toddler by nature, but if your brother Tom was around you'd stick to him like someone put superglue on you. So naturally, he and his cast members were used to seeing you on set every day.

He had finished filming Civil War, and was had started filming Spiderman: Homecoming. You weren't able to accompany him on his first day on set, because you were really sick.

Anyway, he placed you in your car seat and drove off to the venue, only to be greeted by a horde of paps on his way out of the car. You immediately panicked and held onto your brother's pant leg, sticking close to him as the paps swarmed around the two of you.

He lifted you in his arms and tucked your head in the crook of his neck as he whispered reassuring words on your ear. He shoved past all the paps and made it onto set, placing you on his chair before smiling, "You want to meet my new co-star, N/n?"

You tilted your head, confused, but nevertheless nodded.

"Tom! What's up?" A brunette girl walked up to both of you. Ton grinned and hugged her, before introducing you, "Z, meet Y/n, my little sister. Y/n, meet Zendaya, my co-star."

"Hi, Daya!" You giggled, already having taken a liking to her. You leapt off the chair and hugged her legs, smiling up at her broadly.

"She wants you to pick her up." Tom chuckled, recognising your actions.

Zendaya's eyes went wide, but she nevertheless lifted you in her arms. You giggled and hugged her tightly, causing Tom to laugh and say, "Give me back my sister, Z!"

"No, Tommy! Y/n want Daya." You scowled, clinging to her.

"She's mine now?" Zendaya grinned and walked off, leaving Tom chuckling and amused.

----
Okay it is 12:30 a.m so this might be shitty

But yes

I wrote this at 12:30 a.m