I would love to

(Y/n Pov)

We walked into the lunchroom and got in line for food. I got a sandwich with some chips as a side and a soda. I looked over and Ash had a pizza with fries and a soda.

I made it to the lunch last at the end of the line and pulled my wallet out. "I got it," Ash said, pulling some cash out of his pocket. I shook my head, "No it's fine. you don't have to do that".

"How much is it?" He asked the lunch lady, ignoring me. "10.59" she answered. Ash handed her $11 and we walked to an empty table, sitting next to each other.

"Thanks for doing that," I said. "No problem" he took a bite of his food. I started to eat my food. "What's life like with Nate?" Ash asked. I looked at him, swallowing the piece of sandwich I bit. I saw that he had some sauce at the corner and softly chuckled.

He looked at me slightly confused, "What?". "Nothing you just have some sauce right here" I pointed at the corner of my mouth on the right side. He grabbed his napkin and tried to wipe the spot and missing it, "Did I get it?". I shook my head, "Nope".

He tried to wipe again and missed. I rolled my eyes and grabbed a napkin. "How bad is your aim?" I asked, leaning in a bit and wiping the sauce off.

(Ashtray Pov)

Y/n leaned in and wiped the sauce off my mouth, "How bad is your aim?". I blushed a little from how close she was. She up straight and put the napkin on the table, "There you go".

I chuckled, "What are you a mom now?". "Hell no. I hate kids" she softly giggled. Then suddenly about 4 people sat with us. I looked and saw Maddy, Kat, BB, and Cassie. "Hey lovebirds" Maddy said. Y/n rolled her eyes, "Hi Maddy". "Hey" I said.

"Are you guys dating?" Kat asked. "Yeah" I say. Y/n looks at me surprised, but quickly stops and nods her head. Maddy squeals and runs to Y/n and hugs her, "I can't believe it!". "Y/n's gonna get some dick!" BB said.

Some people glanced at us. "BB!" Y/n and Kat exclaimed. BB shrugged her shoudlers, "What? I'm not lying". Kat rolled her eyes and started to talk to Cassie. Maddy let go of Y/n and sat back down next to Kat.

"So when did you guys become official?" Cassie asked. Y/n looked at me nervously. "The day after the party" I answered. Maddy gasped, "Oh my god! You guys did have sex". "Maddy we didn't have sex!" Y/n protested.

(Y/n Pov)

Maddy rolled her eyes, "Yeah sure". We all started to talk to eachother about whatever until the bell rang. "Am I gonna drive you home?" Maddy asked me. I shook my head, "No. I'm gonna walk home".

"Okay. But text me if you change your mind" she said. I nodded my head and walked to my next class with Ash.

After 4 hours of dealing with the school's shit, the final bell rang, making us know that it was time to go. I didn't have this class with Ash, so I didn't know where he was.

I walked out of the school doors and started to head home. I felt my phone vibrate from my back pocket. I pulled it out and unlocked it, seeing that I had a text from Ash.

(Ashtray is bold)

Ash❤:
Sorry I didn't meet up with you after class.
Fez called and said that he was gonna pick me up.
I'm at the store now.

(A/n: Okay so I know that with the time management, it wouldn't be possible for Ash and Fez to not pass Y/n while they were going to the store. But we're gonna act like they got to the store without having to pass Y/n)

Me:
Your good.
I'm heading to the store rn.
I wanna get some snacks there.
I also wanna talk in person about what happened at lunch.

Ash❤:
Why didn't you talk about it during school?

Me:
I wanted to focus on class.
Also cause I had to think of what to say.

Ash❤:
K

I looked at my phone confused. "K"? Who does this bitch think he is?

Me:
K?
You sound dry.

Ash❤:
What's wrong with that?

Me:
It gets you blocked

Ash❤:
Pls don't block me

Me:
Lol
I won't
I'm close to the store, so ttyl.

I turned off my phone and put it back into my back pocket. After a few minutes I made it to the store and walked in. Fez was standing by the counter as usual, "Hey Y/n. Your boyfriends in the back".

I looked at him confused. "Maddy told me" he said. I nodded my head and walked through the freezer door. Ash was sitting at a table sorting money. "Hey Ash" I said. He looked at me "Hey, Y/n". I sat down in a chair in front of him.

"So?" He asked. I looked at him slightly confused, "So what?". "The lunch incident you wanted to talk to me about it" he said putting the cash into a small safe, and then looking back at me.

"Why would you say that?" I asked. His calm expression turned into a anxious one, "Did it bother you?". I shook my head, "No, it didn't. Just surprised me". He nodded his head and hummed.

I started to fiddle with my hands, "I was wondering though, if you meant anything by it?". He shifted in his seat a little, "Yeah. I did". "Really?" I asked softly. He nodded his head, "Mhm...Look I'm just gonna get straight to the point. Do you wanna be my girl or not?".

I stood up and leaned over the table. I cupped his face with my hand and softly kissed him on the lips. I felt him kiss back. I pulled away and rested my forehead against his, "I would love to".

-------------------------------------------------------
A/n: Sorry if the ending seemed a bit cringey. I don't know how to write kissing parts. Also sorry if there are any Grammer mistakes or if the chapter seemed a bit short. And thank you guys for 18k+ views and 360+ votes💖!

P.S Reason why it took me a bit to post was because I had a stomach bug and felt like shit