Bonus #1.5: Tell me how good it feels to be needed

*Sexual Content* (The whole thing ;))

We caught up on each other's busy weeks. These days, more so than before, the both of us eagerly looked forward to the weekend. No work. No classes. No meetings. Just us.

At some point, while describing his day, Reyn's hands began to wander. He caressed my hips, letting his hands move higher and higher with each stroke.

"I can't stop thinking about what you said earlier." He interrupted himself when his hands came to a rest on my breasts.

I took a deep, even breath. "What about it?"

"I love when you get possessive." He smiled. "It happens so rarely."

I hummed in response, mirroring his expression.

"Tell me I'm yours." He rasped, pressing his forehead to mine. "I need to hear you say it again."

I trailed a finger along his jawline before acquiescing. "You're mine," I whispered back.

He closed his eyes and smiled. "Again."

"You belong to me, Reyn."

He opened his eyes and pulled away to pepper kisses along my hairline, down my cheek, and finally met my parted lips with his own.

He took my lower lip into his mouth before pushing his tongue to meet mine. He suckled on my tongue as if to parse the flavor of my words. I smiled into his cloyingly sweet kiss.

When his hands grasped my thighs, he lifted the two of us off of the sofa, and strode over and into our bedroom, I sighed in anticipation.

He sat on the edge of the bed, still settling me in his lap and tracing a path down my neck with his tongue. I reached for the hem of my shirt pulling it off and tossing it on the floor. Reyn wasted no seconds in unhooking my bra and taking one of my nipples into his mouth.

My back arched and my hips began to move of their own accord.

"Who conducts your body, baby?" He goaded while unbuttoning his shirt.

"You do, Daddy." I managed to get out in a breathy moan, my hands trailing up his chiseled abs and sculpted pecs. I wrapped my arms around his neck and buried my face just below his jaw.

Reyn stood up once again with me in his arms, halting my desperate motions. He carefully laid me down on the bed before him. His eyes took me in and he grabbed his length through his pants. My chest rose and fell in anticipatory pants.

"Fucking flawless."

He deftly unbuttoned my pants and pulled them off my legs, leaving my underwear on. He went through the same motions with his own clothes, leaving him in nothing but his boxers.

I gasped when he rubbed my pussy through the fabric. His fingers slowly inched higher, higher, higher until they came to a stop right above my engorged clit.

"Who is it that makes you drip like this?"

"You, you." I chanted as he began to draw circles on my most sensitive parts. My words turned into a moan when he leaned down to bite and then suck longingly at my neck. I tilted my head, exposing my skin to him.

"You're so good for me, princess," he groaned. "Why are you so good for me, baby?"

"Because I love you. I love the way you take care of me. The way you make me feel." I answered honestly. Even through the lusty haze that clouded my thoughts, as long as it related to him, I could recall anything.

"I love you too, my sweet girl." He cooed into my hair, his lips grazing the top of my ear. "Who else makes you feel this way?" His voice turned dark.

"Just you, Daddy. Only ever you." I whimpered as his fingers began to move faster. And just when I was on the cusp of climaxing, he moved my panties to the side and pushed two fingers into me making me gasp and arch my back. I didn't dare look away from him.