chapter 81

I wake up and its morning. I look next to me, only to see Eva and not Ryujin. The bathroom door opens startling me a bit.

"Oh you're up" Ryujin says while drying her hair with a towel and only wearing a sports bra and boxer shorts. I have to keep reminding myself that Eva is next to me.

"Yea. I'll get ready then we can leave to see Ervin" I quickly get up from bed and sprint past her to the bathroom.

I take a deep breath while I look at myself in the mirror. I look down and see the ring on my finger. Remembering last night, I can't believe I'm engaged now. Especially since I ran off after she proposed.

I take off my pajamas and get in the shower. My boobs starts aching so I have to pump before we leave. It's still different for me that I'm bottle feeding my baby. There's nothing wrong with it but I just prefer breastfeeding.

After my shower, I dry my hair and get dress. I grab the little machine that pumps my breast so I sit on the bed and start pumping.

Ryujin walks in the room with breakfast in hand. She's used to this view of me sitting in bed and pumping.

She hands me the plate and I say thank you. She sits on the other side of the bed since Eva is still asleep so we're also being careful and quiet. "Do you need anything?" She ask me in a low voice.

"I'm good. It just feels weird to be milked, you know?" I say and she laughs.

She leans her back on the headboard. "I can't believe you're my fiancé" she chuckles while looking straight ahead.

"It's not too late to back out" I joke.

"Are you crazy? Who in their right mind would let someone like you go?" She looks at me now like I'm crazy.

"You think too highly of me" I say as I continue to feel the pump working on my breast.

"I don't see a problem with that. In my eyes, you're everything any person would want. You're hardworking, caring, loving, amazing mother, strong, brave, humble, and many more. Also, the fact that you're unbelievably beautiful is such a huge bonus" she starts rambling on. I feel my face get hot after hearing what she said. She really sees me like that.

"My heart feels like it does little flips whenever I think about you. I feel so proud every time I see you. I'm amazed when I see you with Eva and Ervin. How motherhood just seems so natural for you" She adds.

She leaves me speechless a lot.

I'm finally done pumping and at the same time Eva wakes up.

She stretches her little arms then smiles at me. "Morning mommy" she hugs me.

"Morning baby. Did you sleep well?" I ask and she nods.

"Do I not get a hug?" Ryujin pretends to pout and Eva immediately hugs her.

"Don't be sad. I'm here" Eva says to her.

Ryujin chuckles then gets up from the bed. "Let's get your diaper changed while mommy finishes up with your little brother's food, okay?" She says to Eva then they leave the room.

I shake my head while laughing and start unhooking the pump from me. I don't even remember the last time I've changed Eva's diaper too. Ryujin is always helpful when it comes to the kids. She says after practically being a single mom while I was with Eva, it's long overdue for my break.

I get out of the room to find everyone in the living room, including Ryujin's family.

"Good morning! Congratulations!" Yuna cheers.