Ch. 26

Baby? Pt.2
°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°♧°

°

°

°
°
°

Okay so last chapter I forgot to mention that yall will be able to choose the little animatronic's name!! Also this idea was from meekoomiikoo the animatronic will be the original sun and moon design. Like when the lights are on its a little sundrop and when the lights are off, it will be a little moondrop!!

°

°

°
°

Reluctantly, Moondrop had to go back to recharging when Sundrop showed no signs of waking up and giving him a proper explanation.

He tried to shut his eyes and relax, but he simply couldn't. Eventually he gave up after twenty minutes and sat up. Seeing Sun still charging, he reached out and yanked on one of his rays.

With a yelp, Sundrop's eyes shot open, and he quickly slapped Moon's had away.

"What was that for!?"

"I want you to explain what you said earlier"

"O-okay, just let me have enough battery first, I only got thirty two percent!"

"Seems like enough to me. Now, explain" he frowned.

With an intake of air, Sundrop held Moondrop's hand into his and began the explanation.

"Mark called me over today saying he had a surprise. And it turns out that surprise was an animatronic, a small one, just for the two of us."

"He says it's just with the intention to make more money for the company, but we would be getting our own child." He smiled at himself, just the thought of having the little one running around the daycare made him feel all warm inside.

His rays twitched with happiness, until he looked up and saw Moondrop's expression.

He didn't look happy, but also showed no signs of hating the idea. Had he upset him somehow? Did he not want a kid of their own?

Moondrop notice his lover's worry and quickly pulled him in for an embrace.

"I can't believe it, a child, for us?"

"So, you're not mad?" moondrop pulled him off and held his shoulders firmly.

"are you kidding! Why would you think I'd be mad for? I'm, so happy I got no words! It's just- oh my God Sundrop we're having a kid!!!" he lifted the yellow animatronic in the air and spun around.

Laughter escaped from Sundrop and it was cut off by a kiss from Moondrop. It was passionate and filled with pure love. Moon pulled away and placed his lover down and embraced him.

Sun returned the hug happily. He then began chuckling "what's so funny?'

"It's just that I've never seen you so happy before"

The weeks went by painfully long. Whenever Sundrop had time, he would visit Mark at the workshop to see the progress on the little animatronic. The engineer tried to keep him out, it was supposed to be a surprise, so no peeking was allowed. Sundrop spent most of his time with his lover. It had taken almost a month and a half, but the day had finally come, the little animatronic was finished. Since the animatronic was rather small, it took less time than building all the others.

"Sundrop?" Yelled Mark behind the door as he entered the daycare. He heard rustling before he spotted the animatronic he was looking for. "H-Hello there Mark! What, um, what bring you here?" Sun hid the worry that was overtaking his body at the moment.

He and moondrop had just been casually cleaning when Mark walked in. As to not be spotted, Moondrop quickly attached his hook onto his back and hung from the ceiling. He looked down at the conversation Mark and his lover where having.

"Okay, I got some good news, and I see you're not really doing anything right now so follow me!" Sundrop nodded and they both left the daycare. Moondrop wanted to follow along, but his lover glared at him to stay put, so he did. The human and animatronic walked towards Works and repair room.

When they got there, the engineer went in first, then Sundrop.

"Okay, first I'm gonna need you to close your eyes for a moment. I need to get things ready" Sundrop did as told, and all he could hear was the sound of some sort of machine being used by the way it hummed.

"Okay now, open your eyes"

Sundrop's eye lids slowly opened, and he was shocked. There laid the animatronic, his animatronic.

His rays began spinning at a rapid pace by how overwhelmed with happiness he was.

The engineer stood beside the yellow animatronic and nudged him forward. Slowly and carefully, sundrop made his way in front and stood beside the table where his child laid on. He shined with the brand-new paint he wore, he had five spikes, making him look like a star.

Sun covered his mouth; he was so speechless and if he would talk he would end up screaming with glee. "He's so small! And look at his cute little rays! Oh mark he's perfect!" He turned so fast and got a hold of the human He lifted him up in a tight hug. The engineer was lifted off the ground.

"Thank you! Thank you! Thank you so much!"

"Y-yes okay your welcome! But don't drop me!" He looked like a cat dangling off a tree branch.

"Oh! sorry, I'm just so happy!" Said sun as he placed him down. "Okay yea that wasn't scary at all" he mumbled as he was placed down.

"Anyways, he is going to join you in the Daycare tomorrow an-"

"Mister, who's this?"

SO, tragic thing happened, all the chapters i had been rewriting and had saved just decided to delete themselves, so um, not happy about that. I was supposed to upload 6 chapters, but since THAT happened, um, I am going to have to re write them from scratch. =D  But anyhow, Anything below is just old stuff, so it don't matter.

Bye bye!

THE END
12:07
I know this is short, I wanted it that way because I hadn't made a drawing for the new animatronic to put in this chapter, so I'll make it later on and put the drawing in the next chapter. Again yall get to chose the little man's name, I'll pick the top 3 I like, and then you guys will chose one of them!