twenty five.

finn's pov

taylor stood in front of the room, the lights were a dimly lit pink and soon music poured out from the speaker. everyone's attention was on the small girl fiddling with her fingers.

" oh
hey, oh
baby, baby
are you listening?
wondering where you've been
all my life.
i just started living.
ooh baby, are you listening?
when you say you love me,
know i love you more.
when you say you need me,
know i need you more.
boy, i adore you.
i adore you.
baby, can you hear me?
when i'm crying out, for you
i'm scared, oh, so scared.
but when your near me,
i feel like i'm standing with an army
of men, armed with weapons.
hey, oh
when you say you love me,
know i love you more.
and when you say you need me,
know i need you more.
boy, i adore you
i adore you.
i love lying next to you,
i could do this for entirety.
you and me
we're meant to be in holy matrimony.
god knew exactly what he was doing,
when he led me to you— "

i stared at taylor like it was the first time i've ever seen her. she sung with passion and always made sure to look at me. my heart throbbed with love as i kept my composure. as she kept singing, the music died down.

" when you say you love me,
know i love you more.
and when you say you need me,
know i need you more.
boy, i adore you— "

the music came back on again and her words were more powerful than ever. all of us looked at the girl in awe. i felt eyes on me and i looked around until i was met with graces eyes. they were watering and she was smiling at me. i sent her a genuine smile and focused back on taylor.

" i adore you.
when you say you love me,
know i love you more.
and when you say you need me,
know i need you more.
boy, i adore you.

i adore you. "

the music completely stopped and everyone started clapping. taylor's chest was heaving up and down as i approached her, pulling her into my arms and letting my tears fall. my head rested on the top of hers, soon separating.

" jesus christ i love you. " i said, not breaking eye contact.

her thumbs wiped away my tears. " i love you so much more finneas, you really don't understand. "

" but i do. " i replied, giving her another hug.

someone cleared their throat from behind us, we shifted our bodies facing grace. her expression was full of happiness and compassion for her sister. grace rushed herself into taylor's arms, swaying back and fourth as they hugged. i joined in and hugged the two girls, and soon everyone else joined.

" this a big group hug. " jack said breaking the silence, causing everyone to laugh.

we all pulled away from each other with smiles. the room was filled with positive energy and it was simply a good feeling. we all deserved happiness and success.

" shots! " gaten shouted, speed walking to the kitchen.

" let's get this party started for real this time. " millie laughed, throwing her arm around taylor's shoulder. i chuckled and followed everyone into the kitchen.