✾𝟭𝟬𝟯✾

"Get out of my way, Asasahi," the girl said with eyes full of fear and regret as she aimed at Kanae once again, but Kanae swung her sword, preventing the girl to stab her and Y/n's core

"Get out of my way, Asasahi," the girl said with eyes full of fear and regret as she aimed at Kanae once again, but Kanae swung her sword, preventing the girl to stab her and Y/n's core. "I don't want to fight a kid," Kanae said with soft purple eyes. 

"So, please, get out of here and don't destroy my sister's spiritual core," she continued. "You don't understand!" the girl cried. "I miss my family! My father, he just died and I was on the way towards his funeral but this demon told me to destroy her spiritual core in order to see him again. So please let me do this in peace and not regret!" she shouted, explaining her side as Asasahi could only huff. 

"Get out. Even if you want to see him again, you'd kill someone just to see him? How low of you," he muttered. "I expected the best from you, but I guess you couldn't do that. Cousin," he gave a bit of a more stern voice in the word 'cousin', making it sound as if it's poison. Kanae could only look at her with pity. "My sister, she was sold by my mother to a random guy to buy medicine for my brother," the girl said with a desperate expression. 

"All I ever wanted is to see my family. Is to see them smile at me again!"

"I'm so sorry to hear that," Kanae said with soft eyes. "I hope that you'll meet your family soon again," she smiled. "If you really want me to do that, then get out of the way please!" the girl said, sweat fell on to the ground as she stared at Kanae. Kanae shook her head. "Anything but that." 

"Get out of here," Asasahi commanded as he pushed his cousin to the ground. The girl landed with a noise as she trembled under his gaze. "You disgust me."

Y/n was looking at her reflection, her reflection was completely different. Two butterfly hairclips were pinned on both side of her hair as she had a white haori and a demon slayer uniform on. "Wha-" Y/n said before her reflection pulled her into the water. 

"It's a dream, wake up!" demon slayer Y/n yelled at her old version as she slapped her old version across the face. "Wake up!" demon slayer Y/n yelled. "Wake up and fight! Fight! Save Tanjiro! Save Nezuko! Turn her back to human! You're not finished yet!" demon slayer Y/n shrieked with wide e/c eyes. 

"Tanjiro is in danger, wake up, Y/n, wake up! Fight! Fight! Fight!" demon slayer chanted loudly. "Tatakae!" she screamed as Y/n's eyes widened. Demon slayer Y/n gripped on to Y/n's arm before slapping Y/n across the face underwater. "Save Nezuko and Tanjiro, Y/n! Wake up and fight! Kill yourself in this dream!" Demon slayer Y/n screamed before pushing Y/n from her chest. Y/n was pushed up towards the water. Demon slayer Y/n looked at Y/n with a more desperate face now. "Please... Don't give up.." she muttered desperately. 

Y/n sat still on the ground, shaken of what she's seen. So, being a flower hashira wasn't a dream after all. "Y/n! Y/n!" a sweet voice called from the distance as she turned to see Tanjiro running back with an axe. "Do you want to accompany me to cut some trees?" Tanjiro asked, tilting his head to the side. 

Y/n grabbed the axe. "Please close your eyes," Y/n muttered sadly as she gripped on to it, she gritted her teeth as tears escaped her eyes. "Okay..?" Tanjiro muttered before closing his eyes. "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry, Tanjiro.." Y/n sighed shakily. "Why are you saying sorry?" Tanjiro said innocently, his eyes were still shut tight. "For this," Y/n said before placing the axe on her neck and gave it a powerful push as her head fell off. 

Y/n snapped her eyes open as she tensed up, looking around. Right.. she was a Hashira, and right... she's a demon slayer. Unknowing tears stained Y/n's face as she wiped them all quickly before sniffing silently. Nezuko plopped out of her box as she landed on the ground. Her pink eyes sparkled at the sight of her best friend as she waddled towards her and gave her grabby hands. 

Y/n smiled lovingly before she picked up Nezuko on to her lap and hugged her tightly. Her eyes then noticed something on her wrist as she pulled back from the hug to look at it. "Nezuko, look, a rope?" Y/n said questioningly as she looked at it. Nezuko looked curiously at the rope before she placed her hands around it as the ropes burned bright pink. Y/n then noticed that there was a girl across her, still sleeping. Her hand had a rope too, as Y/n tugged on it, it tugged the girl too, saying that it was connected with the girl across her. 

Y/n let out a coo in amusement as the rope burned and it disconnected from something, or rather someone. The girl's eyes snapped open as she stood up hastily, her purple eyes widened in shock as she looked around before stopping at Nezuko and Y/n. Y/n's e/c eyes widened in surprise and shock.

"A-Aimi..?" Y/n breathed out with wide eyes.