𝗖𝗵. 𝟬𝟳

New TR fanfic is out <3

"What do you mean by lil coward?" The short, pink-haired female glared at the other girl.
"He saw me in my underwear and ran away, so he's a lil coward," Emma explained.
"Wow. Takemichi.. you deserve what's coming," you gave him an apologetic smile.
"W-what?! No, Hina-chan! You've got this all wrong. I didn't do anything," Takemichi tried defending himself. "Y/n-chan! You believe me, right?"
"No."
"Ah.. so you did something like that?"

...

"I'b sowwy," the boy was kneeling down to apologize with a beaten up face.

"Don't care!" Hina took her bag and walked off. "Bye, Y/n!"
"Let me walk you home, Hina! It's dangerous to go alone!" You shouted as you saw her figure walking away.
"I'm okay, thank you!!" She waved.
"But-.."

"Scary. I'm surprised you took a swing with me when you had a girl like that," Emma said to Takemichi while you talked to Hina.

"But don't get the wrong idea!" She glanced at Draken. "I'm starting to hate him, he doesn't even pay attention to me. All he cares about is Mikey, bikes, and getting into fights. I tried to make him jealous, but if I can't get his attention.."
She turned to you. "I'll get her attention instead."

'Ah.. so she was trying to get Draken jealous. Now she wants Y/n's attention?' Takemichi thought as he watched Emma walk away. 'Women's hearts are a mystery..'

"Gather around, everyone!" Draken yelled.

Everyone lined up in order and you stood in front of them in a corner with Takemichi. You watched Mikey go up the stairs and sit in front of everyone.

'Wow,' Takemichi watched in awe. 'The atmosphere totally changed when Mikey stood in front of everyone.'
'That's a lot of people,' you looked at all the Toman members. 'It's good I'm here. It's night and a demon would definitely show up if they see this many humans gathered together.'

"We're gathered here because of the Mobius incident," Mikey told everyone. "When they clash with us, it's going to be a big dispute."

'The hell is a mobius?' Takemichi sweat-dropped. 'Naoto didn't tell me about this!'

"If we do clash," Mikey continued. "It might be around the Musashi festival."

"Explain to Takemichi and Y/n," Draken told Mitsuya.
"Alright," Mitsuya turned to you two. "Mobius is a biker gang that's two generations older than us and has been controling Shinjuku."
"Huh? Toman isn't controlling Shinjuku?" Takemichi asked.
"Toman is controlling Shibuya. Shinjuku is a different story, plus Toman is still a new gang. And about the dispute.."

THUD

One of the members came from behind Takemichi and kicked him. Your eyes widened and stood in front of Takemichi.

"That hurt, the hell are you doing?" Takemichi looked up from the ground.
The slender, brown-haired boy in front of you glared at him. "You got a problem?"
"You're Hanagaki, right?" The other member next to him asked.
"He is," you said. "Do you have a problem with him?"
"He's the one who took care of Kiyomasa during the underground fighting incident!"
"How is he planning to take care of the bets we lost?"
"It's not his fault so move it," you glared at the two.

"Cut it out," Mitsuya said. "Don't start a fight with the president's guests, Pah! The Kiyomasa incident was nothing but him using Toman's name to set up an underground fight, right?"
"Hah?!" Pah yelled. "I ain't know nothing about that shit because I'm fucking dumb!"
"His brain is jello, okay?!" Peh defended him.
"If you don't know then don't but in, dumbass!" Mitsuya yelled back.
"Oi, Pah!" Draken shouted. "Shut up!"
"Sorry, Draken!"

Draken walked up to you guys. "Forgive those two, Y/n, Takemicchi. It's just because Pah is on edge right now."

"The Mobius leader is a guy named Osanai," Mitsuya explained. "He got into a fight with Osanai's friend over some trifling things, so the Mobius members ganged up on Pah's friend. Then they raped his girlfriend in front of him, strung up his family, and took their money. So as a last resort, he came to Pah for advice. This isn't some child fight, now is it?"

"That's awful," Takemichi said and you nodded.
"How can humans do such disgusting things..?"
"Mobius is that sort of gang," Mitsuya sighed.

"What will you do, Pah?" Mikey asked him.
"They're older than us," Pah responded. "Toman just can't let them get away with this and it's going to cause everyone trouble.. but it's so frustrating, Mikey!"
"That's not what I was asking. Do you wanna do it or not?"
"I WANNA DO IT! I wanna fucking beat them to death!!"
"That's what I thought," Mikey smiled.
"Huh?"

Mikey got up from where he was sitting. "Is there anyone who thinks it's too much trouble to help Pah's friend?!"
...
"Is there anyone who's on the fence about Mobius, even thought they fucked up Pah's friend?!"
...
"There isn't, is there?!"

"We're going to crush Mobius!"