you catch her cheating on you - part two (requested)

Sana's hands were shaking as she climbed up the steps of your front porch.

She closed her eyes as she reached the top and slowly made her way to the door.

She didn't lift her hand to knock on it just yet.

She was too nervous and too busy attempting to think about what she should say.

It's been a while since she last saw you.

It's been a few long weeks.

She thought about you every day and every night.

She wanted to come and see you from the moment she and the girls landed back in Seoul but she decided to give it a few days so she could try and think of how she could ever try to put the regret and self-hatred she feels into words.

She still doesn't think she's found them all just yet but the guilt is eating her alive and she needs to talk to you.

She needs you to know just how much she regrets the things she did.

She just hopes you'll listen.

She took a deep breath and opened her eyes.

Raising her hand, she slowly reached out to tap on the front door of your new place.

One of your friends told her that you live here now since you moved out of the home you and Sana once shared just a day or two after the incident.

She was just about to knock when the door suddenly opened.

"Do you have to go?"

That's your voice she was hearing. It sounded so sweet. She could just melt over how soft it was.

But then, your words sank in a few seconds later. She stared at you through the door.

You weren't alone. Your arms were around someone's neck.

You hadn't noticed her standing there yet so you just carried on with the girl that has completely stolen your heart.

And while Sana's heart was sinking in her chest as she realized that you'd found someone else, it sank even deeper when she saw realized who it was.

She recognized the laugh that fell from the girl's lips and she recognized that voice.

She's known this girl for several years. It's one of her best friends.

It's Mina.

"I do. I have practice tomorrow." Mina spoke and began to pout with you when she noticed the adorable pout on your lips. "But I'll come back tomorrow night. Okay? I promise."

Sana watched you smile from ear to ear and although she was shocked, she was also confused and frustrated.

She quickly knocked loudly on the door so she could get your attention as well as Mina's, making sure she didn't watch your lips hit her best friends as you leaned in for a kiss.

You and Mina quickly looked to the door and when you saw Sana standing there, you weren't surprised at all. You just let out a heavy sigh.

You had a feeling that sooner or later, she'd show up at your door.

You had a feeling she'd want to come and try to explain everything.

You knew it was all only a matter of time.

"What, Sana?" You asked as you opened the door.

Sana didn't say a word as she shoved past you and Mina and stepped inside your house.