$ 25 $

CHAPTER 25
·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"I know I said I wanted her to move in but why the fuck is she always listening to that wack shit?" Ashtray complained to Fezco after walking past the bathroom, where Estrella was straightening her hair and listening to Kali Uchis.

"Iss not bad," Fez shrugged his shoulders as he counted some money at the table, glancing at his little brother.

Ashtray gave him a look of disbelief and raised an eyebrow, "You like this shit?"

"I mean, shit, I kinda have to. Gon prolly be listening to this shit the rest of my life, might as well vibe wit it, you know what I'm sayin," Fez mumbled.

"Nah. I don't know what you're saying. She's literally from Compton and I haven't heard her listening to a single NWA song."

"You gon be impressed when you do, shorty know all the lyrics to all the songs," Fez bragged with a laugh as he put the joint he had been holding between his lips.

"Ash! Come here I need your help," Estrella called from the bathroom.

Ashtray gave his brother an annoyed look before stomping to the bathroom and standing in the doorway.

"What do you want?" He asked Estrella, watching as she looked under the cabinets.

"The ball for my belly piercing fell out and rolled all the way under but my nails can't pick it up," She explained and grabbed his hand, tugging on it so he'd get down with her. "Can you get it for me?"

Ashtray sighed and began to reach under the cabinet and moved his hand around until he felt Estrella's piercing ball against his fingers.

"How did it even fall?" He asked as he held it up to her between his thumb and pointer finger.

"I was switching it out to this cute ass butterfly," Estrella said and tapped the current jewelry in her belly button with her nail. "And it just slipped out of my fingers."

"You got butterfingers," Ashtray told her as he handed her the ball.

She laughed and looked down at the ball to find the side that was supposed to be screwed on, then gave Ashtray's forehead a kiss.

"Thank you," She said and screwed the ball in while he wiped his forehead in fake disgust, making her laugh. "How does it look?"

She put her hand on her stomach as she examined her new jewelry in the mirror while Ashtray looked down at it, then back up at her, amused with her excitement.

"Looks good princess," He said, not wanting to burst her bubble as he exited the bathroom.

"Yo Ash! Let's get goin bruh, I got shit to do!" Fezco called out from the living room after he bagged his money in a paper bag.

Ashtray glanced back at Estrella, "You're still not coming?"

"Nope."

"Because of Playboy? If he fucks with you know you know Fez will kill him. And if he doesn't then I will," Ashtray told her as she followed him into the living room.