Closing of 4.5!

Third Person PoV

Kiyopon waited at the pool, simply sitting down and sticking his toes in.

Some students noticed him and gave a small smile as they adored how much he acted like a child.

Kiyopon hummed to himself as he waited for the others to arrive. Suddenly, a voice called out to him.

" Ayanokoji-kun! " Ichinose walked up to him with a smile.

Kiyopon turned his head towards Ichinose and his eyes immediately widened as he witnessed her badonkers   jiggling menacingly.

" Whew, this place sure is crowded, huh?" Ichinose was completely oblivious to the stare that Kiyopon was giving her and everyone else's stares too.

"...Hai...." Kiyopon quietly answered as he desperately tried to return his focus back to the pool water.

" Where are the others? I thought the boys would be faster?" Ichinose asked.

" They're....still changing..." He answered.

" Ahh, I see." Ichinose nodded in understanding.

In actuality, those three idiots were likely executing their plan at this very moment. Every girl that enters that locker room to change will be oblivious to what they had set up.

Well, except for the girl that Kiyopon had deployed to sabotage their plan.

" Hey, Ayanokoji-kun. Why are you staring so intently at the water?" Ichinose asked, curiously.

Kiyopon stayed silent at that, deciding not to answer for his own sanity. After all, he was still a boy.

But Ichinose wasn't having it.

She sat beside him and began to peek in on his face.

" Eh?" Ichinose said in suprise as Kiyopon quickly turned his head to the side, avoiding the urge to return her gaze.

" Ayanokoji-kun?" Ichinose tried to grab his attention but Kiyopon didn't budge.

Ichinose pouted, still confused on why he was acting like this when he usually gave his full attention to the person talking to him.

" Hmm..." Ichinose hummed before deciding to poke his cheek.

" Poke!" She said but it elicited no reaction.

Still, Ichinose decided to persist and began poking his cheeks and going lower and lower to try and get a reaction.

But after several poke attempts, she began to realize something.

' He's hard....' she thought to herself , completely suprised but was soon overtaken by curiosity as she began touching his shoulders,arms and torso.

Kiyopon tensed slightly. He felt a bit uncomfortable by Ichinose's sudden rubbing.

Kiyopon grabbed her hand and gently stopped her as he finally turned his head to look her in the eye.

"...." he gave her a blank stare.

Ichinose suddenly realized why he had stopped her and immediately blushed in embarassment.