Chp-11

KIM MANSION

“Beta Jung Hoseok, watch your mouth, Don’t you dare spit bullshit infront of me” The Alpha Kim snapped looked enraged, but Hobi looked far more enraged than him.

“ Who gave you the authority to make Taehyung marry” Hobi asked glaring at Mr Kim angrily.

“What do you mean by who gave, I am his father, I have full right over him”

“Don’t make me laugh, You don’t have the right to call yourself his Father, if you cared for him even a bit, you wouldn’t have done this to him, when all he need is proper care” Hobi spat angrily. The beta is having a hard time controlling his urge to hit Mr and Mrs Kim to oblivion.

“This is just a marriage, you don’t have to make all this fuss, If this doesn’t work they will get a divorce” Alpha Kim spoke plainly, rolling his eyes.

“Just a marriage! REALLY! JUST A MARRIAGE, HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND YOU OLD FOOL” Hobi yelled with a look of disbelief in his face.

“DON’T YOU DARE RAISE YOUR VOICE AGAINST ME HOSEOK, I KNOW WHAT AM I DOING, I DON’T NEED ANYONE’S APPROVAL ESPECIALLY YOURS” Alpha Kim shouted back in his Alpha voice, warning Hoseok to stay in his limits “It isn’t like Taehyung have a wolf to form any Bonding with the Omega”

“For the Millionth times, Taehyung Didn’t lost his wolf” Hobi gritted through his teeth sounding exasperated, he controlled his anger as he didn’t want to risk the Foolish Alpha infront of him loose control.

Alpha Kim scoffed at that, every doctor who treated Taehyung claimed that the boy don’t have a wolf, and they don’t even think that Taehyung will be able to be back at his normal condition.

“I don’t care what you will do? I want Taehyung to be back here by tomorrow” Hobi spoke in a firm voice)

“Cant you wait a one more day longer, they are still in their honeymoon holiday” Alpha Kim asked, raising an eyebrow.

“Keep your sorry excuse of a honeymoon with yourself, if you don’t know the exact location where they are, ask your bitch of a wife, her sweet son would have surely told her” Hobi  snapped, before storming out without waiting for a reply.

Jung Hoseok might be a Beta, but when angered, even Alpha Kim Donghyun can’t be saved form his wrath.

Hobi know Taehyung better than anyone, even better than his other hyung’s who loves him to death. They only know the present Taehyung, who they found about only one and half year ago in the hospital bed. But it’s not the case with Hobi, he know Taehyung since the day the boy started to speak.

He know the Taehyung, who rest of his family isn’t aware off. He know who Taehyung really is, the real Kim Taehyung.

Knowing the younger, Hobi refuses to believe that the younger Alpha lost his wolf and will be forever in this condition. His own fucking family and friends might gave up on Taehyung getting back to normal state, but not Hobi. He will never leave his hope, he will do whatever it takes to bring back his old Taehyung.

The two males were watching the stars that are hung on the beautiful night sky in a comfortable silence. Taehyung wanted to watch the Sky from outside, so Jungkook too him outside, making sure that both of them are in warm clothes not wanting to catch cold.

“Kookie, The sky is  so beautiful today, isn't it?” Tae whispered, his voice filled with wonder, as he leaned back on Jungkook, his hands pulling the Omega husband towards him.

Jungkook absentmindedly hums, his arms wrapped around the older male from behind.

“Kookie” Taehyung whispers, as he stare at their interlaced fingers.

Jungkook looks up at him, confused doe eyes shining brightly under the night sky.

“Tatae and Kookie will always stay together” Tae whispers, a big smile shinning more brighter than any of those stars causing Jungkook’s wolf to have a ultimate melt over.

It’s embarrassing how easily those words make the omega’s heart flutter, they aren’t even fancy, yet it tugs his heart, the innocent promises that Taehyung whispers into in his ear. It’s mortifying to know how easily Taehyung can make him shy.

Taehyung always leave his heart beating erratically whenever the older leaves soft feather soft pecks on his cheeks.

It’s almost alarming to Jungkook how fastly they are getting close to each other. Jungkook’s heart skipped beating, when Taehyung pecked his cheeks with a shy smile three days ago, while they were baking cupcakes.

Since then Taehyung would leave small innocent pecks on his cheeks, and fingers, successfully managing to stop Jungkook’s heart everytime he does it.

It isn’t new for Taehyung to wrap his arms around Jungkook from behind, his nose nuzzling on the Omega’s neck.

It now normal for them to hold each other hands, or have one or the other physical contact with each other. It’s like a reassurance that other person is safe with him.

Jungkook on the other hand is confused by the way his Omega acts around Taehyung. he feel so secure and protected in Taehyung’s presence. Considering how Jungkook hate physical contact and being in close proximity with anyone especially Alpha’s, Jungkook feel the exact opposite with Taehyung. The way his body unconsciously move towards Taehyung, or the way he hold Taehyung protectively.

If Jungkook had paid attention, then he would have heard his omega addressing Taehyung as their Alpha.