27

your coma turned into days, and those days turned to weeks. weeks turned to months, and months turned to years, until the boys walked into your hospital room two years after the accident.

now, you are twenty years old, but you look like you haven't aged a day. the oldest boys of the group are already twenty-two.

"hey y/n... i hope you wake up soon..." kazutora says as he sits on your bed, clutching your cold hand in his. if it weren't for the heart monitor in the room, they would have thought you were dead.

mikey puts some flowers on a table in your room, staring blankly at them before someone places a hand on his shoulder. looking up, he sees izana smiling down at him. getting the hint, he nods, walking away from the table, he exits the room. as much as he wants to see you, he can't bring himself to look at you.

as everyone exits the room, something stops them.

"leaving so soon?" now laying on the bed, eyes open and a weak smile on your face, you have an outstretched hand reaching for them as they all turn to look at you in shock.

"y/n!" mikey pushes through the boys, pulling you into a hug. you laugh while giving a weak attempt at returning the hug. mikey is suddenly pulled away by the back of his shirt.

"don't hog her." ran says angrily, his brother nodding in agreement from his side. while mikey is detached from you, another person pulls you into a hug, but no one stops him.

"i'm sorry..i'm so sorry, this is all my fault-" kokonoi chokes on his words as you grab his face and look him straight in the eyes. sighing, you pull him back into a hug.

"don't blame yourself, it's not your fault, it was the other drivers." you reassure him, but he still doesn't relax. inui walks up and pulls the pitiful kokonoi off of you, giving a happy smile before letting the other boys greet you.

soon, your doctor walks in, nearly fainting at the sight of you.

"miss kisaki! you're awake! oh, how wonderful. you boys, shoo! i need to have a word with her!" the boys are rushed out of the room by your doctor, who turns to you with a serious face, before it contorts into a relieved smile.

"it's a miracle to see you awake, for a moment the other doctors and i feared you might not have survived." the doctor tells you. nodding, you allow her to run a few tests on you.

"you're all better! you are able to be released from the hospital today, would you like to or do want to stay here for a few more days?" she questions you, allowing you to give your decision a few moments of thought.

"i'd like to leave today..." you say, giving her a smile. returning the smile, she nods.

"as you wish. and i just want to say, you've got yourself a little harem going on..." she winks at you, and a soft blush covers your face, "they came to visit you at least four times, and i've heard all of them say they love you at least once-"

she giggles slightly at your flustered expression as she gathers some things for you to take home. too stunned to speak, you lay down onto the single pillow on your bed and stare up at the ceiling.

"alright, change into these clothes and you can leave!" she walks out of the room after handing you a t-shirt and some sweatpants, matched with some socks and shoes. after changing, you hesitantly walk out of the room.

someone grasps your hand once you're out of the room, and you glance over to see kokonoi, inui standing beside him with an apologetic look.

walking to your other side, inui leans down to whisper into your ear, "he might be a little clingy from today forwards, he's been feeling guilty ever since the accident." he informs you, making you give a sympathetic look to kokonoi, who only glances at the floor.

when you look over at the other boys, something catches your attention.

"what's that?" you question ran and rindou, pointing to their necks, where a tattoo is. glancing at each other, then at mikey, they are hesitant to answer.

"should we tell her?" you hear rindou whisper to ran, who shrugs. inui coughs, bringing your attention away from them, but now your attention is on the tattoo you notice on his palm as he brings his hand up to his hair.

"we should get going now." inui states, everyone agrees with him.

you groan in annoyance when your question is left unanswered, but follow them out of the hospital without complaining. your jaw nearly drops when you see their vehicle.

"is that a limousine?!" you exclaim as inui opens the door and pushes you inside.

"it is." kokonoi confirms as he slips in beside you, the rest of the boys sitting down inside of the limousine as well.

"what the fuck happened while i was in a coma?" you mumble, mostly to yourself, but all of them seem to hear you. silence is the only thing heard the entire drive back to wherever they live now.

the car soon stops and everyone gets out before you. kokonoi reaches out to assist you out of the car, and you bow your head to thank him, before lifting it to see a mansion. a fucking mansion.

everyone is already walking up the steps to the front door while you walk up with kokonoi and inui, both of them holding either one of your hands. when you walk inside, they release your hands and mikey walks up to you.

"i'll show you to your room." mikey says, grabbing your hand and leading you up a staircase, then down a hallway before he opens a door and leads you inside. immediately, you flop down onto the large bed as mikey shuts the door behind the two of you.

laying beside you, he watches you get comfortable before looking at him.

"i've missed you y/n..." he says softly, looking away from you and covering his face. you sit up and bring him into a hug.

"i know, i've missed you too..." you answer, and he smiles, burying his face in your neck. someone opens the door, and multiple people walk in.

"you don't get her all to yourself mikey!" kazutora shouts, running to the bed to tackle his friend away from you as everyone else walks to the bed calmly. seating themselves around you, they all look hesitant to say something.

"we've missed you y/n..."

"i've been told." you say simple, laying down on one of your pillows while one of the musters up the courage to finally finish their sentence.

"and we all love you!"

"i've been told that too."

UNEDITED.

a/n: omg a confession!

i probably shouldn't be up writing at 1am with a fever but i felt like i should update-

anyway, what kind of ending do you want this book to have? cause idk how to end it :(