Chapter 21 - Brittany not so Spears

did i glare at a kid for looking at me today? mm yes. ah well SHE WAS STARING AT ME. rude little shit. i promise i love kids.

anyways chile- i also thought 50 comments was a bit mean. ah well this time we'll make it 30 comments and 30 votes and i'll start writing the next chapter :)

when u guys do that, it gives me motivation so like DO IT PLS. ty LOVE YOU ALL

enjoy xo

remember you're not dating him

i'm about to beat a bitch up.

They're still fucking kissing and i think i'm about to throw up. The worst part about all of this, is that Leandro hasn't even pulled away.

I think Camilla and Adria see the look on my face and they start bursting into laughter.

"Someone's jealous" Camilla manages to get out in between laughs.

"Your face" Adria adds bending over, in laughter.

Never mind, i changed my mind. I'm going to beat these two bitches up instead.

Finally, after two fucking million years later the slut removes her mouth from Leandro's.

i'm pretty sure it was like 15 secon-

shut up your bitch ass up.

Leandro's eyes are wide and he is quick to look straight at me. I pull on my emotionless and unbothered face not wanting him to see the effect that scene just caused me.

Stuck in my staring contest with the dickhead ahead of me, Adria's comment makes my head immediately snap towards her.

"C'mon let's go say hi." Adria says holding in her laughter, though a smirk still present on her face. She grabs hold of my arm and starts dragging me to shore.

I try to pull away from her grip, but fail.

Damn this bitch is strong.

It's not long after that everyone is now surrounding Brittany and Leandro obviously intrigued on what's about to happen.

"Brittany." Elio states, nodding his head towards her, slight annoyance lacing in his voice.

You owe me both brother.

"What are you doing here?" he continues to ask.

"Well, i just happened to be here with my friend over there" she points towards, ding! ding! ding! another fake, plastic blonde who's walking towards us "and then I saw Leandro just standing here, so i thought i should come say hello." she finishes her arms wrapped around Leandro's.