22. Show Me

Jessie Cross -

"I literally love your girlfriend bro. I'm sorry but she hugged me so good and I needed that shit so bad." Owen laughed.

"I bet, you looked really sad and she didn't like it. I've never met a girl so empathetic." I shook my head.

"She's perfect for you Jess. You totally deserve her after everything you've been through." Rowan hit my arm and I smiled.

"I love her so damn much. I'm scared it's too fast if I say it." I shook my head.

"Dinner!" She shouted and we all raced, running down the stairs. Ro got to her first holding her in front of him as a shield and Owen stood behind them as I kissed her lips.

"Wow. Ready?" She asked.

"Of course." Ro scoffed.

"Take what you want." She said.

"No go ahead." Owen said.

"No you guys can gets yourself food first." She said.

"Baby you aren't gonna win this so just get what you want, we'll get the rest." I said and she huffed.

"Too generous." Rowan joked.

Sailor Kate -

When everyone went to sleep I snuck to the kitchen from watching TV to wash the dishes that they didn't let me do.

After rinsing a few plates and pots I walked upstairs and saw Jessie's door cracked, I walked inside and he was on the edge of his bed playing video games.

"Hi my baby." He mumbled, shirtless and tattooed as his veined hands clicked that the buttons quickly bringing me to an arousing state.

I walked to his bed and sat beside him, rubbing his back.

"No." He dropped the controller and picked me up, making my straddle his waist and then kept playing.

I chuckled and left kisses down his neck causing him to groan. I began biting and licking parts he'd gasp at.

"Is there something you need?" He asked.

"You." I mumbled.

"Me for what?" He asked.

"Touch me." I whispered.

"How babygirl?" He asked, "talk to me."

"I want your hands on me." I said and he chuckled.

"Come on I know you want something specific. How about my head between your sexy ass thighs? Does that sound good my girl?" He cooed and I groaned feeling myself grow so wet.

"Yea." I hummed.

"Okay." I heard buttons rapidly click and the controller be put down and he carried me and placed me down on the bed.

He opened my legs and removed my sweats along with my underwear.

"I've literally fantasized being between your damn legs while your on my bed." He said and I smirked.

"How often?"

"So often I was convinced it was real the last 5." He said and I laughed.

"Do it." I said and he looked at me with a dark look.

"Please?" I asked and his features immediately softened.

"Of course." He smiled and his hands went under my thighs to hold onto my hips. One moved under my shirt and grabbed my boob under my bra.

He licked the arousal from me and groaned as I watched his eyes go to the back of his head.

He played and sucked my folds as my clit was toyed with making my body react so rapidly.

"You really like doing that." I laughed.

"Fuck I love you." He said and I gasped as he sucked my clit.

I was shocked and immediately knew what I wanted.

"Fuck me." I said and he paused, coming up and lovering over me.

"What?" He looked so sexily confused.

"You love me?" I clawed at his biceps while smiling.

"I do." He nodded.

"Fuck me like it." I groaned as he pressed his thumb on my clit.

"I'll show you just how much I love you." He kissed me more aggressive as if he hadn't before.