~11~

Ashtray's POV

I woke up and Juls was still next to me, her head laying on my chest.

I would love to wake up every single day like this.

She was still asleep so I took my time to admire her features. Her beautiful and long lashes, her perfect jawline, her clear and tanned skin. She's perfect.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." She said with her eye closed na she's morning voice. "I wasn't looking, you had something there." I said. She laughed at my comment and finally opened her eyes slowly. "Good morning." She said making eye contact "good mornin' ma." "What should we to today, ashy?" She said putting her leg on top of mine.

"I don't know, you tell me." "Well, today I have school but I can skip during the afternoon so we can hang out." She said doing little circles on my chest. "That sounds great ma but now you need to get ready, yeah?" I answered, looking at her perfect brown eyes.

She got up and looked at me one last time. "I wish I could stay here with you." She said lazily "Me too but you can't so get the fuck up and go get ready." I say slapping her ass making her laugh and run to her closet that I had to build with fez.

I stayed laying in bed for a few more minutes when Juls appeared. "Do we like this outfit?" She asked doing a little twirl before looking at me. "Maybe some black shorts instead of white." I say honestly. She turns around and continues looking in her closet.

I would totally tell her to cover up a bit but I'm not her boyfriend or a bitch do say that plus, it's super hot outside. "What about now?" She asked doing a little twirl again but this time she looks at the mirror. "Perfect, ma." I say.

She smiles and grabs her black converse. "Let's go ashy, breakfast time." I groaned and got up, putting a shirt on. She quickly got in the kitchen and started making pancakes, I eventually joined her too. We finished making the pancakes and quickly ate.

She brushed her teeth and grabbed her back quickly. "Bye ashy, I'll see you at lunch time." She said living me a kiss on the head. "Bye ma, I'll be at the shop with fez." I said looking at her leaving.

Juliana's POV

I quickly said goodbye to Ash and left the house. I started thinking about the way we sleep super close to each other last night.

I could sleep like that forever.

He's so nice to me, it doesn't even looks like he could kill someone with a butter knife. I was in my thoughts when Maddy pulled up with Cassie, Lexi and Kat. "Cmon bitch, get in!" I giggled and got in.

—————————-

We got to school and I was already five minutes late. I started running through the hall and quickly got in class. "Sorry I'm late, mister." "It's okay, miss Juliana. Sit down and open your book on page 135." I quickly sat down on my usual place and opened the maths book.

I fucking hate maths.

The teachers wouldn't really mind if I got a bit late because I always have good grades and stay most of the time in the library studying. "Hey." I heard someone whisper from behind me.

No one sits behind me in maths class.

"Hey, do I know you?" I said not wanting to turn around to face the student behind me. "I'm new here, Javon." No fucking way.

"Javon? That's a nice name. My name's Juliana." I say now turning around. No mother fucking way. "Juliana? Is that you." He asked now taking a better look. "Of course it is me, asshole." I laughed. "No way this is happening right now, I haven't seen your in years! And how much you've changed my God!" He says smiling brightly now.

How the fuck?!

The bell rang and I quickly took the change to hug my friend. "I missed you, Javon. You have no fucking idea." I tell him. "We need to catch up, Juls." He says still smiling.

Now this is going to be fucking amazing.

—————————————
Just wanted to take a break to show how Javon is. (He's not like Ash cus that would be weird)

                 ꧁𝙗𝙚𝙞𝙣𝙜 𝙝𝙤𝙩 𝙞𝙨 𝙖 𝙥𝙧𝙞𝙫𝙞𝙡𝙚𝙜𝙚꧂Name: Javon AlexanderAge: 16

Name: Javon Alexander
Age: 16

———————————
Now back.
——————————

Javon had lunch with me and my friends and we catched up a bit. It looks like he moved here not a long time ago and is living alone, running from the cops. "So, what happened for you to be on the run?" I asked him. At this point, the girls were talking about random things and I was focused on Javon. "After you left, I was completely alone. I started stealing shops and then moved to houses. The cops wanted to give me a place to stay but I just wanted to find you. I know a lot of people so with some time, I got to know where you lived."

"Umm." I said paying attention to every single word. "So what about you?" He asked. "Nothing much, I escaped from the cops in Portugal and came to live with my cousin, Rue. She couldn't take me so some friends of her said I could stay with them. Now I got to school and have a life, basically." "Who are you living with?" He asked making eye contact while taking a bite of his apple.

Why do you wanna know?

"Just some friends, not a big deal." I say. I know Javon is a nice guy and I know him since I was a kid but, people change and I don't trust him as much as I used to.

Learn my lesson way to long ago.

"Well, if your down, I think we should skip school and go to this new ice cream shop near by." I say looking at me with exciting eyes. "Sure." I say not minding at all. We both get up and run out of the school.

   ------------------------------------
Word count: 1023

Hey babesss  

Thank you so much for the 3k reads, I love you all so much.  <3

I won't be writing this much next week as I'm gonna start school again.

Vote pls ;)