Chapter 25 Future

" Please Riki, calm down! "

But as if Ni-ki is deaf, he keeps on shouting Sunoo and Niko's name hoping everything was just a prank and they will show up in any second.

He can't accept the fact that it's just a darned dream because it felt so real. Everything. Niko's cute laughs, cries, his soft cheeks and how he calls him with his tiny voice 'kiki.

And don't forget about Sunoo's soft lips that he onced claimed time to time whenever he had the chance.

" Riki! " Yeji cried, tightly hugging his brother who's screaming his lungs out.

" No! It was real! I attended the reunion party! I met Sunoo hyung! We saw and adopted Niko together! "

" No, Riki. It's not. Just accept it! " As much as Yeji wanted to say the things Ni-ki wanted to hear, she just can't. Making him believe in lies just to be happy isn't right. It will only make everything worse and he might get hurt in the end once he got slapped again with the reality he slept in.

" Hell no! "

Out of extreme anger, Ni-ki pushed his sister away ending up falling on tiled floor. Luckily it wasn't that bad. Ni-ki removed the oxygen mask he was wearing and throw it somewhere. His eyes then landed on the tubes and other things in his wrist.

He grabbed them all and harshly pull them away from him. Bright red blood splattered on his white hospital gown. It was painful but the pain he was feeling at the time was unbearable. Much even painful when Sunoo left him.

" What's going on here... " Mrs. Nishimura entered the room. She shouted when his son punched the lifeline machine and kicked the oxygen tank looking like he'd already lost his mind.

She approached her daughter crying in one corner and told her everything that happened with a shaky voice. Thereafter, Mrs. Nishimura decided to call the nurses because they know they can't stop Ni-ki together going berserk.

" Let go of me! Give Sunoo hyung and Niko back to me! I'm begging! "

The two females watch the young boy getting surrounded again with the hospital peoples. He's angry but he's also crying and pleading at the same time. It must have been hard for him.

A nurse quickly opened a tiny box and grabbed the new syringe with a clear liquid inside before injecting it on Ni-ki.

That's what they do to calm a patient down if they're getting hysterical or getting out if hand already.

Ni-ki slowly felt his eyelids get heavy until he heard everything faintly as he finally closed his eyes and land on the other male nurses who's supporting his body.

" Let's go inside don't worry your dad isn't home. He's in another country for business discussions. You have mom here by your side, baby. "

Nodding, Ni-ki entered the big mansion that was once his home. All the maids gather around and greet them specially him after being in the hospital for months. His mother and sister did the same to the young maidens while he just bowed his head and proceed to the kitchen where they are supposed to be in for lunch.

" Do you want meat? "

" Do you also want vegetables, Riki? "

" Don't be shy to eat a lot okay? "

" Mom is right! Eat whatever you want. Me and mom even prepared your favorite dessert so let's enjoy it together hmm? "

Ni-ki forced a smile. He appreciate the efforts of the two females in his life. They already had done so much for him and as repaying them for that he decided to be obedient. He knows it's for his own good too.