5

The next day....

Bambam stepped out of the car, then his bodyguards Heechul,Jaehyun,and Jungkook stepped out as well.

They followed after him and Bambam stopped to face them.

"Stay here outside, I have some matters to discuss with someone." He commanded them and then went on to go inside a coffee shop.

Jungkook watched as he walked up and sat down across a girl.

"Is he normally like this?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes.." Jaehyun replied with a straight face.

"You know what? He is engaged to Lisa yet all he does is act like she is just a wall, he ignores her and keeps meeting up with Giselle." Heechul explained.

"Giselle?"

"Yes, his real girlfriend..the one he truly loves."

Jungkook looked back, remembering the sad look on Lisa's face.

He also never thought that such situations exist in real life.

Back at the FAMILY MANSION....

"Unnie...are you okay?" Karina sat beside Lisa as she was on the poolside, her legs were hanging on the water.

"Yes."

"Anyways, I'm just curious...does the bodyguard keep hitting on you?"

"What are you talking about?"

"Just asking..because I saw him talking to you yesterday..Remember unnie, you're engaged to my brother."

"Karina..he said he found me familiar but I don't even know him. That's it."

"That's a relief. Be careful unnie."

"Of course."

"Anyways, are you okay? I'm really sorry about my brother."

Karina may be cold and tough on the surface but she was like a tofu on the inside.

She always sympathises with Lisa whenever her brother is treating her badly.

"That's fine..I'm used to it."

"I really don't get it our parents are forceful about this. I hope you will be fine unnie..Stay strong."

"Thank you Karina..Thank you for always being there for me."

"Anyways, do you have like any past lover or what? Or a history with someone?"

"I do have..but we're not lovers or something."

"Ohmygod...Come on spill it." Karina smiled excitedly.

Lisa took out something from her pocket.

It was the half heart keychain.

"I gave him the other half of this. As a child, he was always abused by his father and we were neighbors at that time. Every night I visit him and every morning I sneak inside. We ate snacks together, tell stories, and read books."

"But then what happened?"

"We got separated from each other..Me and my mom went abroad. We never saw each other again, I'm curious...curious of where he is, how he is right now."

"Damn..that's sad." Karina looked down and Lisa smiled at her.

Lisa's phone suddenly rang.

"Hey, I'm sorry I have to take this." Lisa stood up and answered her phone while going out of the pool area.

"Sure unnie." Karina replied.

"Karina...time to eat now, your brother is home as well!" Mrs.Goo shouted from the inside.

Karina stood up, but her feet slid off, she went out of balance sending her to the pool.

Mrs.Goo witnessed this.

"OH NO! HELP!! KARINA IS DROWNING!"She shouted in fear.

Karina was struggling...she never knew how to swim and her skin would get bumps all over for no reason.

Luckily Jungkook ran and jumped in the pool just in time.

He dragged Karina, carried her in a bridal style and went out of the pool.

He laid her on the pool side, he started performing CPR on her.

The other maids, bodyguards, Mr.Goo and the other noticed this, even Lisa.

Lisa bit her nails anxiously.

Karina coughed out water, and they were relieved.

At this point Karina was conscious.

They all helped her up and let her sit down on the chair.

Then Mrs.Goo brought a cup of hot choco.

Then Karina received the cup, while she was holding it to cool for a bit.

She looked at Jungkook, whose hair was wet and a mess.

"Thank you for that heroic move Jungkook." The rest of them praised him.

He looked back at Karina and then she looked away shyly.

When Jungkook left Karina stared back at him.

She smiled for a little bit and erased her bad judgements about him.

That new bodyguard surely becomes more interesting....She thought.

|End of Chapter |