6

Karina pouted as she held unto her mom's shoulder.

As usual, they were having a dinner with the whole family including Lisa.

"Yah...why do you want to go camping with your brother and Lisa all of a sudden?"

"I just love to. You know it's been a long time since me and oppa had fun." Karina pouted even more.

"Aigoo..."

"Karina...you better stop requesting that." Bambam told her.

"Oppa...this is also a way for you to bond with Lisa unnie...right unnie?" Karina

Then she smiled awkwardly.

"Alright then." Their mother finally agreed.

"Eomma..." Bambam called out in a  complaining tone.

"She's right..it's a chance for you and Lisa to bond with each other."

Bambam stood up abruptly which made the chair produce a loud sound on the floor...a sign of his anger.

He then walked away from the dining hall.

Jungkook who was standing among the other bodyguards behind him, saw this.

"I'm sorry Lisa... My son couldn't control his temper, but still...we will push through this." Bambam's mother said.

"It's alright." Lisa faked a smile.

But deep down, she wanted to whine.

She didn't want this to happen as well, her hate relationship with Bambam is is one of her emotional stressor.

*FASTFORWARD (NEXT DAY)*

"We're here!" Karina exclaimed as they were now walking on the woods.

The people with her were of course, Bambam, Lisa, and only one of the bodyguards..Jungkook.

They set up a huge tent in front of the flowing stream.

Lisa started a fire, and Jungkook sat down beside her.

"Let me do that." He said as he took the match from her hand.

Karina who was busy setting up the tent turned her head to look at them.

"Hey Mr.Jeon, let me do that instead." She snatched the matchstick from his hand.

Jungkook looked at Lisa then backed away.

Karina this time was the one who used the match.

"Unnie...stop talking at Mr.Jeon okay? That will make other suspicious." Karina muttered.

"Well..he was just helping me out."

"Still..."

The skies got darker, the fire got only wilder.

The four of them were eating the ramen they brought with them.

Eventually, Jungkook stood up then started to toast the marshmallows he had prepared in front of the fire.

Karina also stood up and walked towards him.

"Mr.Jeon, let me help you out."

"It's fine...."

Karina stubbornly grabbed one of the sticks with marshmallow, and Jungkook smirked.

"Oppa...tell me..do you have any ex?"

Jungkook was surprised by the question.

"Why are you asking me that?"

"Well..I'm just curious with the new bodyguard of my brother."

"No..but..when I was a child, I was always abused and hurt by my father. Then there was this girl who helped me out as always."

Jungkook took something out from his pocket.

It was the half heart key chain.

Karina's eyes widened when she saw the keychain.

Her mouth parted as she remembered that Lisa had the same keychain.

She was starting to get interested with Jungkook, yet she couldn't believe why the people he had always remembered was her soon to be sister in law.

"I want to find her..Till now, I'm not able to forget her.. And I will never because she holds a special place in my heart." Jungkook said as he stared lovingly at the half heart key chain.

Karina's face turned sour.

T-This can't be...He shouldn't like her...She thought.

Jungkook tried tasting one of the marshmallows...

"Here, eat this." He gave her a marshmallow.

Karina smiled and took it.

But till now, she felt a pang in her chest.

•|End of Chapter  |•