𝒗𝒊𝒊: 𝒄𝒐𝒏𝒇𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒊𝒐𝒏

My face are full of dried tears, head is now laying on Onjo's whilst the othe girl do the same to Hyoryeong.

Jimin's eyes are also misty but knowing her, she'd always love to act as a tough one so she stays far away from us.

We are stting on the stage like students we are some abandoned students whilst the others are scattered underneath us.

I only force a smile at Nayeon who's in the other side of me, squeezing my palm repeatedly.

The boys had been quiet since then especially Daesu. The boys eyes are eventually puffy from crying.

I look around and a bitter feeling cames in me. We're in the music room, hopeless and all.

All of is remained quiet whilst the growled of zombies in the outside became our back ground music.

I repeatedly took a glance at Namra and sometimes at Suhyeok, the pair seems having their own world as they are all focused on their conversation.

"Are you alright?" I look up, glancing by my shoulder to see Wujin.

He has his hands on his pocket whilst laying his head on the wall. "Your fall earlier wasn't in good position. I'm just worried that your ankle might swell,"

"Luckily it is not yet." I laugh a little before remembering that he was the one who help me out earlier.

"I never had a chance to state my gratitude on you for the help you lend. Thankyou again Wujin, I owe you one, if it's not because of you, there's a chance that I might not sitting in here right now."

"No problem N/n. I've always got you."

He softly retorted after removing the green sleeves shirt of him leaving him with his white plain polo.

Placing it over my shoulder in in horizontal manner. he then give me a wink before coming back to where Daesu is.

I froze a little as I get a Deja vu from it however I abruptly throw away that thought.

Giggling a little for the boy's antics. I face front once again only to be meet by the chocolate hazel eyes of the six footer boy.

He was obviously scanning me but ends up gazing the room like he was trying to study it over.

The tension between Suhyeok and I never go unnotice to the girl beside me. Cursing mentally, I glance at Onji who nudge and elbowed me in the arm.

I don't need her words for her confirmation as she secretly pointing Suhyeok's direction.

"The two of you fought?"

"Uh-huh, they did."

Onjo's head move to take a peek to where Nayeon is when the other girl was the one who answered. On-Jo had a neutral expression on her face so I couldn't read it properly if she's annoyed or what.

"Wow... that's why the tension was very strong." Onjo continues, never minding that Nayeon was the one who replied.

"Since when is that going on?"

"Since before the three of us parted ways," Nayeon who was the one who respond again seeing that I am not yet in the mood to talk.

"I don't know on why wouldn't just they came to each other and talk, they've been stealing glances for a few minutes now,"

"Hmmm... I agree with that,"

Wow. I was speechless as I witness on how these two friends of mine interact without showing any of their claws.