•66•

「JEONGYEON's POV」

Jihyo just drive us to my house, actually Momo and Jihyo just planned about this yesterday but turns out I didn't expect Miss Im will be with us. Miss Im and I were at the back seat while Momo is beside Jihyo.

There's still a bit of awkwardness between me and Miss Im. But a couple of minutes before the silence broke. She approach my hands slowly and hold it, while I was busy looking outside the car. I shocked when she did that. I also feel a bit of heat on my cheeks.

[30 minutes later]

"Jeong, where we gonna put this one?" Jihyo said while holding a bag where I put few of my stuffs from hospital.

"Put it right there" I pointed the sofa which is right beside the door. She putted it after I said that.

"You should take a rest now, Jeong. It might hurt you again." Momo said while taking a sip of water she got from our kitchen.

"Yah, it's not that bad though. It was just a gunshot, I'm okay now actually from last three days I'm already okay." I said.

"You kid stop that! Go! Have some rest now!" Jihyo jokingly said, all of us just laugh on what she did.

"I think we should buy some snacks though? I'm already hungry." Momo suggested to Jihyo and the three of us just agree. So Momo and Jihyo went outside to buy some snacks for the meantime.

It's only me and Miss Im in the house, Tzuyu and Chaeyoung aren't here because they have their classes right now.

"Are you still okay?" She said breaking the silence.

"Yeah" I also nodded.

"I think you should have some rest now, we've traveled almost one hour to go here."

"No, I'm pretty sure I'm okay. I don't have to rest."

"You sure huh, be careful to your wounds too... I will love you."

"Huh?"

"I said I will love you, until the rest of my life. You heard it right?"

"Yeah, hehe." Okay that's a little bit awkward and cheesy? But yeah I loved it though.

"Does that mean... you're giving me a chance? To love you?" I asked in realization.

"Yeah, why not if I know you deserve it and you deserve to be loved." She said that, SERIOUSLY? AAAAAAAAAAAAA

"I wanna jump."

"What? Jump? It might hurt your woun---"

"I wanna jump because of what you said and the goodnews for me today, it feels unreal, I am loving Im Nayeon. And I got her."

"Yeah you got me HAHAHA" She laughs about it, cuteeee.

"So, we'll gonna call each other in that name?"

"Yeah, call me Nayeon." She said and handed me her hand.

"Call me Jeongyeon." I also did the same to make a shake hands with her.

Both of us laughs again, I don't know but this time the laughs has something to say like it's not just a normal laugh you're laughing in a joke, but it's truly a joy.

We confirmed it that we're in a relationship now, OFFICIALLY.

OFFICIALLY.

- - -

A/N: I hope you like this chapter even tho it's a little bit cheesy huhu, enjoy have a nice weekend!<3